Setx sports members memorial thread

bullets13

With the recent passing of WOSgrad, I thought I’d create a place where we can memorialize members who’ve left us.  I know there have been others who we’ve lost over the years.  

@WOSgrad
@stevenash
@grayghost
@SillyWilly
@BigD95
@LilTex
@Skipper/Powerlifter
@raideroldtimer
@WOS87
@Hagar
@Mofo

• bullets13 changed the title to Setx sports members memorial thread
4 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

With the recent passing of WOSgrad, I thought I’d create a place where we can memorialize members who’ve left us.  I know there have been others who we’ve lost over the years.  

I know you’re a member of the other sports website that I belong to and they have a memorial page. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/23/2021 at 8:47 PM, tvc184 said:

I know you’re a member of the other sports website that I belong to and they have a memorial page. 

Smoaky’s also has a Hall of Fame.  I was honored recently by being chosen there.  Just like this site, a bunch of good guys and a handful of (the dreaded) others.  
😂😂🤣👽🤣😂😂

51 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Wow, powerlifter.  If it’s same guy he got on other site & had them riled up with WOS smack.  Will miss him.  Must have been fairly recent?

yes, last week I think.  There was a thread about it in HS football.  He'd been active on here as recently as 2 weeks or so ago.  

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

@WOS87

He created the historical pages. And what an excellent job he did on them.

This is the hidden content, please

Didn’t realize that was him until I re-read the obituary,he was a very intelligent man…if I’m not mistaken he started the texas downlow forum?Maybe not but sure updated a ton of information over there!Too young to be gone…

4 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Didn’t realize that was him until I re-read the obituary,he was a very intelligent man…if I’m not mistaken he started the texas downlow forum?Maybe not but sure updated a ton of information over there!Too young to be gone…

He was one of the original admins over there but did not start the site.

He left that site years ago.

4 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

Hadn't heard of that one. But I did see him on 6a Texas football.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...