The “Squad”

BS Wildcats

The Squad, as they are called, are four Democratic members of Congress, who are of Arab heritage.  These women have forced $1B in funding cuts to Israel’s Iron Dome defense system.  The Iron Dome is strictly a defense system used to stop missiles from striking Israel, that are fired from their Arab neighbors.  Since the squad is Arab, is it coincidence this is happening? God help our nation when we start turning our backs on Israel.  

Social security is a pyramid scheme.  

Everybody just clenches their teeth and hopes that they make it to retirement age so that they can yell "it's my money!" when, in fact, there's nowhere near enough put back.  If you hoped to retire, you'd need to put 10%+ into a retirement account that compounded with interest/growth to have any hopes of retiring.  Instead, you're putting up 12.4 of your income (up to $142,800- you have social security withholdings above that number the wage cap used to be lower).  When you go through the math, 12.4% of what you earned back in 1972 isn't going to make a dent in your cost of living in 2021 since that money wasn't invested.... there's been no compounding.  

Factor in all of the sick, lame, and lazy who never contributed much but started getting crazy checks in their 20s and it's easy to see why the SS Fund is unsustainable.  It's going to crush under its own weight, but all that matters is getting to retirement age and yelling "it's my money, and I deserve more of it" which is a complete lie.  

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Everybody just clenches their teeth and hopes that they make it to retirement age so that they can yell "it's my money!" when, in fact, there's nowhere near enough put back.  If you hoped to retire, you'd need to put 10%+ into a retirement account that compounded with interest/growth to have any hopes of retiring.  Instead, you're putting up 12.4 of your income (up to $142,800- you have social security withholdings above that number the wage cap used to be lower).  When you go through the math, 12.4% of what you earned back in 1972 isn't going to make a dent in your cost of living in 2021 since that money wasn't invested.... there's been no compounding.  

Factor in all of the sick, lame, and lazy who never contributed much but started getting crazy checks in their 20s and it's easy to see why the SS Fund is unsustainable.  It's going to crush under its own weight, but all that matters is getting to retirement age and yelling "it's my money, and I deserve more of it" which is a complete lie.  

the worst part - my contributions now, are funding these boomers who weren’t smart enough to plan their retirement in the first place and constantly rail against “big govt” (unless it benefits them). I won’t see a dime of it. 

4 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Oh I understand it - a good portion of my 30-40k in annual withholding goes to fund social security for you peanut brain boomers, while I won’t see a dime of it. Must be nice 

As long as they keep printing the money you’ll see it.  Won’t be worth much, though!

1 minute ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

the worst part - my contributions now, are funding these idiot boomers who weren’t smart enough to plan their retirement in the first place and constantly rail against “big govt” (unless it benefits them). I won’t see a dime of it. 

lol, so everyone that receives SS (their money) wasn't smart enough to plan their retirement and that HAS to be their only source of retirement income? 🤦‍♂️

Yet another of your ridiculous uneducated posts.

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

lol, so everyone that receives SS (their money) wasn't smart enough to plan their retirement and that HAS to be their only source of retirement income? 🤦‍♂️

Yet another of your ridiculous uneducated posts.

I never said everyone. But good job on that reading comprehension champ 🤙🏼

21 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

The Squad, as they are called, are four Democratic members of Congress, who are of Arab heritage.  These women have forced $1B in funding cuts to Israel’s Iron Dome defense system.  The Iron Dome is strictly a defense system used to stop missiles from striking Israel, that are fired from their Arab neighbors.  Since the squad is Arab, is it coincidence this is happening? God help our nation when we start turning our backs on Israel.  

When they listen to the squad and bernie sanders then they are doomed to defeat. They’ll see in 2022!

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Isn’t a pyramid scheme almost the same as a Ponsi scheme? They are both very profitable until discovered. The only reason these schemes aren’t working is government siphoning and redirecting.