Nederland at Port Neches-Groves/Nederland wins MCM 38-28!

AggiesAreWe

21 minutes ago, PNGFaithful said:

PNG gave the game away. Stupid cute play calling with the lead and completely got away from what was working.  

#72 Tackle for Nederland would make a great Defensive Lineman. He’s a heck of a tackler. Lol

Wow didn’t take long for the sour grapes.  Lol

When the tide turned against PNG, dozens of people stood up en masse and started to leave - there were still six minutes in the game. You have to think the players noticed that and it can’t be good for morale, and certainly doesn’t help them get their head back in the game. PNG fans are constantly thumping their chests about how we have the best fans in Texas and honestly tonight it was embarrassing. How hard is it to sit still? Png played well tonight, but tonight we had the worst fans in Texas. Good win, Nederland. Reminded me of PnG’s 2018 win. Fusilier is the real deal, and I’m happy for him to get a MCM win before leaving high school. 

2 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

When the tide turned against PNG, dozens of people stood up en made and started to leave - there were still six minutes in the game. You have to think the players noticed that and it can’t be good for morale, and certainly doesn’t help them get their head back in the game. PNG fans are constantly thumping their chests about how we have the best fans in Texas and honestly tonight it was embarrassing. How hard is it to sit still? Png played well tonight, but tonight we had the worst fans in Texas. Good win, Nederland. Reminded me of PnG’s 2018 win. Fusilier is the real deal, and I’m happy for him to get a MCM win before leaving high school. 

👍

3 minutes ago, PNGFaithful said:

Little Puppy I’ll keep my comments to myself. Most on this site know you like to go on a power trip when you don’t like what others say and threaten them. Good win by Nederland. 

Yeah I forgot,  Ned never beats PNG they always beat themselves.  🙄

57 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

That was the worst 4th qtr i have ever seen with my own eyes from Png under Fairchief. 

Exactly - in a close game and you’re in control, and you do every single thing you shouldn’t do. And this PNG team has a tendency to boneheaded decisions. That near-fumble that killed our last meaningful drive when the man in motion passed in front of the snap was just plain stupid. Really hard to see for the team. The defense played lights out tonight, and the offense looked good for three quarters. Then out of the blue we just fall apart. 

20 minutes ago, PNGFaithful said:

Little Puppy I’ll keep my comments to myself. Most on this site know you like to go on a power trip when you don’t like what others say and threaten them. Good win by Nederland. 

BTW,  it’s called enforcing the rules on this board and had nothing to do with my opinion of a poster.  Follow them and there are no issues.

4 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Exactly - in a close game and you’re in control, and you do every single thing you shouldn’t do. And this PNG team has a tendency to boneheaded decisions. That near-fumble that killed our last meaningful drive when the man in motion passed in front of the snap was just plain stupid. Really hard to see for the team. The defense played lights out tonight, and the offense looked good for three quarters. Then out of the blue we just fall apart. 

I knew yall were in trouble when it seemed like Fairchief called back to back timeouts on offense. 

Great game…personally I think png gave up on the run game too soon…nederland played it better in the second half, but never really controlled it…png was only down 3 with 5:36 left and had a reasonable chance to run the ball down the field and control the clock leaving Nederland very little time

great resilience by the dogs…finished on a 24-0 run!!

• Bigdog changed the title to Nederland at Port Neches-Groves/Nederland wins MCM 38-28!