Nederland at Port Neches-Groves/Nederland wins MCM 38-28!

AggiesAreWe

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

I watched Nederland defense vs Silsbee. They were bad, so this doesn’t surprise me. I also noticed that Nederland’s QB can’t complete many passes.  I don’t think Big Ned will make the playoffs this year. Plus Faircloth had a hard time beating Neuman and Barrow has a hard time beating Faircloth.  I think Nederland goes 3-4 in district this year. Sorry Bulldog Fans

This comment aged well

WOW, what a comeback. I am now eating my words and apologizing to all the Bulldog faithful. They will now make the playoffs, anywhere from 4-3 to 6-1.  Also, my  apologies to Barrow.  I just hope they carried Fusulier off the field. What a fantastic job by him and the defense played much better in the 2nd half

1 minute ago, spidersal said:

WOW, what a comeback. I am now eating my words and apologizing to all the Bulldog faithful. They will now make the playoffs, anywhere from 4-3 to 6-1.  Also, my  apologies to Barrow.  I just hope they carried Fusulier off the field. What a fantastic job by him and the defense played much better in the 2nd half

Lol.  Great job Dogs,  definitely a 2nd half team!

7 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

This. I felt like one side treated this as a do or die game and the other side played a lot of things safe….

Hard to say. 2 pick sixes didn’t help. But a few questionable play calls and definitely momentum was with Nederland the 4th quarter. But I say it a bunch, no quit in the Dogs. 

• Bigdog changed the title to Nederland at Port Neches-Groves/Nederland wins MCM 38-28!