SILSBEE at ORANGEFIELD BROADCAST/Orangefield wins 16-14!

AggiesAreWe

1 hour ago, Mballler#1 said:

I’m just saying 48 against Vidor 34 against a good Nederland team 30 against pleasant grove and Silsbee scored in the first 25 seconds of this game I was for sure Silsbee was going to spread Orangefield out the whole game and lite them up with the 4 receivers set the 4th qtr against Nederland was a major collapse now tonight a loss that should not have happened just my opinion.

OF is just different. Doesn’t mean they’re better but they’re just different and they’re good at what they do. 

4 hours ago, Mballler#1 said:

I’m just saying 48 against Vidor 34 against a good Nederland team 30 against pleasant grove and Silsbee scored in the first 25 seconds of this game I was for sure Silsbee was going to spread Orangefield out the whole game and lite them up with the 4 receivers set the 4th qtr against Nederland was a major collapse now tonight a loss that should not have happened just my opinion.

And when they only scored 14 against the bobcats last year?  

6 hours ago, Mballler#1 said:

What happened on the Field goal that Silsbee was going to attempt before Halftime they were setting up for the kick and the refs who were in a conference just came out and said Halftime tigers were puzzled on why they didn’t get to try a field goal.

When the play before ended I looked at the clock and there was 2 seconds and they didn’t stop. One ref ran onto the field holding two fingers up but I guess the head official overruled him.. it would have been a loooong kick so I’m not sure it really matters 

Looking ahead if Silsbee can get healthy they could have a chance to win the next few games I heard WO-S QB broke his collarbone and they had 4 more injuries and liberty is going to bet another grind out game but I still at home finally so maybe the tigers can get on a roll play calling needs to improve inside the red zone especially inside the 10 yard line .

Week after week. You all make the same comments putting this team down the refs played this game. These kids did their best. It’s never the coaches always the kids. Bad calls by the refs, bad play calling by the coaches and no adjustments. It makes a difference in any game. Dodd and Martin may not even be back for next weeks game. 

• Bigdog changed the title to SILSBEE at ORANGEFIELD BROADCAST/Orangefield wins 16-14!
1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I’m still trying to figure out how Orangefield does so well running an antiquated offense like Vidor does.  How could they be 4-1 and Vidor 4-0?  It’s a mystery folks…. 😂😂😂

The fact that they openly call themselves (after being so named) the “Slot T Mafia” cracks me up even more.  Great guys with a sense of humor.  Both communities very fortunate. 

7 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Orangefield has a system…. That system is designed to work for teams that are less athletic. Bellville does the same. Except we are blessed with a couple D1 guys this year 

OF also has a few guys that squat 650 plus including their big RB. I doubt if there are a lot of 4A teams who can say that 

39 minutes ago, Broncos2447 said:

Unacceptable to have that many athletes on a team and lose a district game to Orangefield. 

Orangefield beat them in almost every single way. Go watch the game and watch how undisciplined Silsbee is. Orangefield held them to 0 points in the second half when everyone is bragging about their offense.

44 minutes ago, Bobcat.23 said:

Orangefield beat them in almost every single way. Go watch the game and watch how undisciplined Silsbee is. Orangefield held them to 0 points in the second half when everyone is bragging about their offense.

Dodd was out the 2nd half and rushed for 125 in the 1st half. Thst had something to do with it

Just now, Bobcat.23 said:

It doesn't matter how many athletes you have, If you can't do simple things right you're going to lose.

Agree!!! Game over now. On to the rest of the year. OF will give someone hell in the playoffs. If they don't have to see Carthage in the 2nd round, they could go 3 rounds deep as long as they don't face a team with a big passing game. 

All this talk has taken away from the excitement of that last drive for orangefield. They had a 3rd and 28 and completed their only pass of the game for 48 yards. All to have their FRESHMAN kicker kick the game winning field goal from about 30 yards out leaving 8 seconds on the clock. On homecoming night. 
You can’t make this stuff up, and no matter who you were rooting for last night one thing is true: this is why we are all FANatics of High School football

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

Agree!!! Game over now. On to the rest of the year. OF will give someone hell in the playoffs. If they don't have to see Carthage in the 2nd round, they could go 3 rounds deep as long as they don't face a team with a big passing game. 

For sure. They have been working on defense since getting the new defensive coach. I pray they don't see them in the second round, but if we do we will give it all to them, no matter the outcome.