Hamshire-Fannett at West Orange-Stark/WOS wins 24-8

AggiesAreWe

29 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Im glad I wasn't one of the ones who gave a score prediction for this one. 

I'm glad u didn't either. W.o isn't doing the little things righr.at least they were better with the penalties. Even with ziegler getting hurt.our offensive play calling seems to be getting worse.this is the 3rd game this year.i don't think they have a 5 yard pass in there playbook.man CT has something to fix.if ever a team needs reps.this team does.

On 9/22/2021 at 11:17 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Tonight, 7:30pm

You can watch this game here:

This is the hidden content, please

i watched and made me sick the play calling was out of this world passing into double coverage come on now what the heck .tonight when the QB  got hurt things  changed mustangs went into a safe mold with there other WR QB the coaching staff wanted to play it safe yes they had 24 points no big deal but had the chance to put up 2 more td  find a new play book  .most of you know by now i like big backs in the backfield on short yards  LB SHY AWAY FROM THEM DONT LIKE TO SEE STARS. 

6 hours ago, powerlifter said:

i watched and made me sick the play calling was out of this world passing into double coverage come on now what the heck .tonight when the QB  got hurt things  changed mustangs went into a safe mold with there other WR QB the coaching staff wanted to play it safe yes they had 24 points no big deal but had the chance to put up 2 more td  find a new play book  .most of you know by now i like big backs in the backfield on short yards  LB SHY AWAY FROM THEM DONT LIKE TO SEE STARS. 

I'm glad someone else sees what I been talking abt.play calling is horrible.every play is transparent.all season long every team is given u a 5yd stop route and u want do any safe throws for QB to get comfortable.and everytime they're in the opponents 40 or 35 yd line.if it's 3rd and 10 or longer.all he is gonna call is throw it deep to the end zone.all these yrs I have yet to see him call a play to at least get u 10 or 12 yds. At least to try a fg.or at least make a 4th down manageable.then u wanna script plays.and the defense shows u something different.i honestly don't know how far this team can go with this play calling. 

• Bigdog changed the title to Hamshire-Fannett at West Orange-Stark/WOS wins 24-8

all i can say if coach Thompson dont fix it in a hurry HIS MUSTANGS  will have a short run in the playoffs dont you think i feel sorry for the kids thay only do what thay are told in the play calling MAYBE SOMEONE WILL FIX IT SOON . in a closeing not  wo-s better find a number 2  QB that can  RUN and throw a 5 yard pass  the coaching staff  was playing it safe with  who they had in there  after the number one QBwent down ------------------------------- find a QB and a BIG linemen you can put in there on short yards.

download (14).jpg