La Porte at Port Arthur Memorial/Memorial wins 34-0

AggiesAreWe

Donkey Stomped them puppies!

Trust me North Shore is very little of the things mentioned above. It is a very blue collar area where kids live with one parent or the other or in many cases they live with neither. Yes we have some nice facilities. But there are others around us that have just as nice or nicer in some cases. What they don't have is the All In winning culture that we do. 

2 minutes ago, Big Daddy Cool said:

Trust me North Shore is very little of the things mentioned above. It is a very blue collar area where kids live with one parent or the other or in many cases they live with neither. Yes we have some nice facilities. But there are others around us that have just as nice or nicer in some cases. What they don't have is the All In winning culture that we do. 

La Porte is a shell of itself dude. It's crazy how far they've fallen off. Game was over at the half. And it's going to get worse. Their all everything speedster already left, they'll be more kids wanting out of that program. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

La Porte is a shell of itself dude. It's crazy how far they've fallen off. Game was over at the half. And it's going to get worse. Their all everything speedster already left, they'll be more kids wanting out of that program. 

We’ve talked about it before Mr Garrity…LP has gotten crushed by the Hispanic takeover. I don’t care what anyone says, that will destroy a football program. Mesquite, Garland, Irving, Richardson are all glaring examples of that here in DFW…once proud football programs are now perennial doormats 

8 minutes ago, Big Daddy Cool said:

North Shore is undoubtedly one of the best programs in the state. They are an exception to the rule. 

11 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

Do the average household income of the 5A and 6A champs AND runner. What else needs to be explained? 

You are CHERRY PICKING one year to try to make a false statement. 

You really need to check your faulty GPS because on your field trips you are totally lost if you think these are "affluent".     

Overview of DeSoto High School & iSteam3D

DeSoto High School & iSteam3D is ranked 951st within Texas. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at DeSoto High School & iSteam3D is 23%. The total minority enrollment is 98%, and 67% of students are economically disadvantaged. DeSoto High School & iSteam3D is 1 of 2 high schools in the 

This is the hidden content, please

Overview of Duncanville High School

Duncanville High School is ranked 872nd within Texas. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at Duncanville High School is 28%. The total minority enrollment is 97%, and 71% of students are economically disadvantaged. Duncanville High School is 1 of 3 high schools in the 

Overview of Cedar Hill High School

Cedar Hill High School is ranked 729th within Texas. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at Cedar Hill High School is 33%. The total minority enrollment is 97%, and 60% of students are economically disadvantaged. Cedar Hill High School is 1 of 2 high schools in the Cedar Hill Independent School District.

You still haven't addressed Newton, Mart, and WOS's multiple titles either. Don't cherry pick. 

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

You really need to check your faulty GPS because on your field trips you are totally lost if you think these are "affluent".     

DeSoto High School & iSteam3D is ranked 951st within Texas. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at DeSoto High School & iSteam3D is 23%. The total minority enrollment is 98%, and 67% of students are economically disadvantaged. DeSoto High School & iSteam3D is 1 of 2 high schools in the 

Duncanville High School is ranked 872nd within Texas. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at Duncanville High School is 28%. The total minority enrollment is 97%, and 71% of students are economically disadvantaged. Duncanville High School is 1 of 3 high schools in the 

Cedar Hill High School is ranked 729th within Texas. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at Cedar Hill High School is 33%. The total minority enrollment is 97%, and 60% of students are economically disadvantaged. Cedar Hill High School is 1 of 2 high schools in the Cedar Hill Independent School District.

You still haven't addressed Newton, Mart, and WOS's multiple titles either. Don't cherry pick. 

You’re cherry picking too my friend!

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

If you would READ my post, I said 6A-5A mad scientist man! You see anywhere about me saying anything about 4A below…which by the way Argyle won 4AD1 last year…average household income of 185K

11 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

If you would READ my post, I said 6A-5A mad scientist man! 

I read your post perfectly. Thats why I started off with 5A-6A DeSoto, Duncanville, Cedar Hill. Or did you miss that? Whatever, but I added MORE examples of my choosing, It was part of my looking at the broadest picture, instead of cherry picking one year like you did. I have no need for the "everything is unfair" mindset. Everybody wants to believe they are a victim. Funny no one complains they don't have half a team that can run 4.7 40's, like the "poor schools" often do.         

17 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I read your post perfectly. Thats why I started off with 5A-6A DeSoto, Duncanville, Cedar Hill. Or did you miss that? Whatever, but I added MORE examples of my choosing, It was part of my looking at the broadest picture, instead of cherry picking one year like you did. I have no need for the "everything is unfair" mindset. Everybody wants to believe they are a victim. Funny no one complains they don't have half a team that can run 4.7 40's, like the "poor schools" often do.         

We can certainly agree there in EVERYONE playing the victim. That’s a societal problem these days 

6 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

We’ve talked about it before Mr Garrity…LP has gotten crushed by the Hispanic takeover. I don’t care what anyone says, that will destroy a football program. Mesquite, Garland, Irving, Richardson are all glaring examples of that here in DFW…once proud football programs are now perennial doormats 

Lord Jesus. Here we go with this ‘Hispanic Takover’ thing….  🤦🏾🤦🏾

12 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

I really like the improved O-line play.  The multi-play drives on offense and despite the slow down mentally in the 2nd half from a scoring standpoint, the defense didn't let up.  The bye week was right on time.  

On to GCM

Personally, I believe things would've been a little different in the Crosby game, if the Titans wouldn't have sustained the o-line injury (during the BH game) 

1 minute ago, ThaGhost said:

Personally, I believe things would've been a little different in the Crosby game, if the Titans wouldn't have sustained the o-line injury (during the BH game) 

We're going to miss that kid, im just glad he has another year left.