La Porte at Port Arthur Memorial/Memorial wins 34-0

AggiesAreWe

I think the notice to the rest of the district was served in that first half. Article below: 

This is the hidden content, please

Gonna have to get @RaiderGirl2010 to call the UIL on our behalf to let them know to put us in a tougher district this realignment. 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Bigdog changed the title to La Porte at Port Arthur Memorial/Memorial wins 34-0

Everyone playing for second in 5AD1 and 5AD2…Denton Ryan and Aledo. Bottom line is these days money wins. Look at the top 10 schools in most all classifications and they’re full of affluent schools. A kid that comes from a home where both parents are there, they both have great jobs, the kid eats great food every meal, sleeps in a nice bed every night, has access to the best equipment and facilities is going to have a distinct advantage over the lower class…that’s just how it is and it’s not fair. I say all this being lower middle class 

11 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

Everyone playing for second in 5AD1 and 5AD2…Denton Ryan and Aledo. Bottom line is these days money wins. Look at the top 10 schools in most all classifications and they’re full of affluent schools. A kid that comes from a home where both parents are there, they both have great jobs, the kid eats great food every meal, sleeps in a nice bed every night, has access to the best equipment and facilities is going to have a distinct advantage over the lower class…that’s just how it is and it’s not fair. I say all this being lower middle class 

How is North Shore, DeSoto, Duncanville, Westfield, Cedar Hill, Newton, WOS and others able to win so much? North Shore back to back State Champs in 18 and 19. Newton and WOS multiple champs. Mart is a total slum and they have 8-9 championships.   

2 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

How is North Shore, DeSoto, Duncanville, Westfield, Cedar Hill and others able to win so much? North Shore back to back State Champs in 18 and 19.   

I don’t know where you live, but Duncanville, DeSoto, and Cedar Hill are ALL very upper middle class. You need to take a field trip and see what I’m talking about