Week 5 9-5A-I District Play/Post updates here

AggiesAreWe

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

This tells me Lee maybe overrated, I was told Friendswood had multiple chances to win this one. But ppl told me Lee was the #1 offense in the district....lol 

Who has Lee played.  Lee may be the 2nd squad way behind PAM. 
Galena park, Chavez and Lumberton. 

That would have been like us playing Rayburn, Wisdom and Pasadena last year and saying we have the number 1 Defense lol. 

19 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Man Friendswood is a long long long way from their glory days… 

Them and La Porte have fallen off hard. 

I'm up watching GCM footage and idk if im shaking my head more watching GCM or when I watched the La Porte footage. This district is more horrible than last season. Wish we could transfer to 10-5A D1 right now honestly. 

58 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'm up watching GCM footage and idk if im shaking my head more watching GCM or when I watched the La Porte footage. This district is more horrible than last season. Wish we could transfer to 10-5A D1 right now honestly. 

I can see that district changing pretty drastically from what it looks like right now… but that’s my 2cents. 

From what I heard and seen highlights this year I’m sure you are shaking it more at La Porte… especially the fact you know first hand how good they once were being in the same district for many years…

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I can see that district changing pretty drastically from what it looks like right now… but that’s my 2cents. 

From what I heard and seen highlights this year I’m sure you are shaking it more at La Porte… especially the fact you know first hand how good they once were being in the same district for many years…

10 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

This tells me Lee maybe overrated, I was told Friendswood had multiple chances to win this one. But ppl told me Lee was the #1 offense in the district....lol 

Game ended with Friendswood on the Lee 7 yard line 1st and 10. Four bonehead tries ended with a Lee interception.So sad to see the defense play a winnable game and the offense not producing.Whoever plays Lee get ready for their offensive linemen to HOLD or bearhug a lot.Referees could have called it probably 2 or 3 times as much as they did call it.Friendswood still needs to work on setting the corners on defense.Runners not touched for 7 or 8 yards will not cut it.Offense problem is no Speed and a terrible passing game.I think Lee is overrated but your ppl is probably considering the weak district.