season is around the corner!! who are some teams to put an eye on

1 hour ago, whsalum said:

Now youā€™re just reaching!!Ā 

No, if you know then you know. All the top guys from SETX all train together at HJ during the summer under Coach Sneed and Coach Bason. We all know where everyone lives my friend. It's ok, HJ and HF are both open campuses and can get kids from outside the district. They just have to sit a year if they are high schoolers.Ā 

10 minutes ago, Cardinal 1 said:

No, if you know then you know. All the top guys from SETX all train together at HJ during the summer under Coach Sneed and Coach Bason. We all know where everyone lives my friend. It's ok, HJ and HF are both open campuses and can get kids from outside the district. They just have to sit a year if they are high schoolers.Ā 

I donā€™t remember seeing many sit a year at HJ . I do know in the last few years Parquet, Carpenter and Aktar have all left HJ and went to Beaumont. Not sure how many went to HF and had to sit a year but I know of 2. And not all the top guys from SETX train at HJ. There are some good ones that do though. I donā€™t blame them, Coach Sneed is a good one.Ā 

13 minutes ago, whsalum said:

I donā€™t remember seeing many sit a year at HJ . I do know in the last few years Parquet, Carpenter and Aktar have all left HJ and went to Beaumont. Not sure how many went to HF and had to sit a year but I know of 2. And not all the top guys from SETX train at HJ. There are some good ones that do though. I donā€™t blame them, Coach Sneed is a good one.Ā 

They come in as freshman and sit or don't get challenged when transfering in. My son sat because of spread lies and hate for Rideaux. He and his brother actually went to HF elementary before homeschooling and then Tekoa from 5th-10th because that's where I worked and just was easier for our family. After his brother graduated from Tekoa, he wanted to go to HF. He was #1 in his class, but the class was only 25-30 kids. He wanted to graduate from a bigger school for better academic opportunities. He has a 4.0 gpa and does have academic scholarships since moving. HF is where all my nieces and nephews have graduated from and currently has my son, 3 nephews, 2 nieces, and 3 cousins. Why the hell wouldn't he want to go? My oldest son wanted the graduated from Tekoa for a tech scholarship and did. J didnt. Denson is the other kid that had to sit his sophomore year. He left BU because two of his honor classes had freaking subs teaching them šŸ˜‚. He's an honor student at HF

32 minutes ago, Cardinal 1 said:

They come in as freshman and sit or don't get challenged when transfering in. My son sat because of spread lies and hate for Rideaux. He and his brother actually went to HF elementary before homeschooling and then Tekoa from 5th-10th because that's where I worked and just was easier for our family. After his brother graduated from Tekoa, he wanted to go to HF. He was #1 in his class, but the class was only 25-30 kids. He wanted to graduate from a bigger school for better academic opportunities. He has a 4.0 gpa and does have academic scholarships since moving. HF is where all my nieces and nephews have graduated from and currently has my son, 3 nephews, 2 nieces, and 3 cousins. Why the hell wouldn't he want to go? My oldest son wanted the graduated from Tekoa for a tech scholarship and did. J didnt. Denson is the other kid that had to sit his sophomore year. He left BU because two of his honor classes had freaking subs teaching them šŸ˜‚. He's an honor student at HF

Iā€™ve heard all this before. Iā€™m not the one you needed to convince.Ā