What day is snap shot day ?

lcm93

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Well here, Stangs & Tigers.  Guess up around Carthage they have the same problem.

how dare you Hagar. I have always thought you are a well spoken, football knowledgeable guy.  but no mention of DAWGS(Jasper) instead you list a type of cat. lol you booger you.

it's quite alright if you(or anyone) disagree with me.  I can't force anyone to be right. 🙃🙃

Just now, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

how dare you Hagar. I have always thought you are a well spoken, football knowledgeable guy.  but no mention of DAWGS(Jasper) instead you list a type of cat. lol you booger you.

it's quite alright if you(or anyone) disagree with me.  I can't force anyone to be right. 🙃🙃

Lol, most of this District would be stuck with wild horses & big cats.  Now Livingston May fear facing them Jasper Dogs.  Fact is, I bet they would.  😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Lol, most of this District would be stuck with wild horses & big cats.  Now Livingston May fear facing them Jasper Dogs.  Fact is, I bet they would.  😂😂😂

Don't think so. We scheduled against Jasper even when we were bad. I'd like to see them on the schedule soon. And Dayton too.

43 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Don't think so. We scheduled against Jasper even when we were bad. I'd like to see them on the schedule soon. And Dayton too.

I will admit the Lions have a little tougher pre-district sch than most other teams in 10-4A-1.  

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I will admit the Lions have a little tougher pre-district sch than most other teams in 10-4A-1.  

We tried to get a neutral game with El Campo at Rice Stadium but they backed out. Was glad to get the rematch against Chapel Hill at SFA, even though it was a loss.

It will be interesting to see who gets shoved down to 4A. I dont think Nederland, PNG and Dayton fall this time around, but it seems to be a matter of time because the area isn't growing.

5 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

We tried to get a neutral game with El Campo at Rice Stadium but they backed out. Was glad to get the rematch against Chapel Hill at SFA, even though it was a loss.

It will be interesting to see who gets shoved down to 4A. I dont think Nederland, PNG and Dayton fall this time around, but it seems to be a matter of time because the area isn't growing.

Yep, I was wondering the same thing.  Not only dropping population but UIL is moving numbers around.  And I agree not now, maybe next 2023-24 realignment.

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Yep, I was wondering the same thing.  Not only dropping population but UIL is moving numbers around.  And I agree not now, maybe next 2023-24 realignment.

It will almost be back to the future when PNG and Nederland only had to cross the Rainbow Bridge to play district games. 

5 hours ago, 409PNG25 said:

png has close to a 500 person freshman class this year.from what i was told our freshmen class is bigger than west brook's.if this trend continues we may be looking at 5a d1 in few years.

PNG could have freshman classes of 500 kids for the next 6 years and wouldn’t move up to 5A-D1. PNG turned in 1,505 on their last snapshot and their enrollment has been stagnant or declining for about the last 20 years on average. They would have to have added 700+ kids in six years to potentially make the D1 cutoff during the ‘26 alignment and I don’t see that data trend anywhere in SETX right now.