Coldspring trying to pick up a game

59n Sports

On 9/8/2021 at 8:33 AM, Separation Scientist said:

It will be interesting to see the impact of the new West Fork HS on these two programs.

This is the hidden content, please

Kind of reminds me of Baytown opening GCM, but there is faster growth along 59 than in Baytown. 

On 9/11/2021 at 4:08 PM, Hagar said:

The same Livingston that struggled to beat Orangefield? Yes, the Lions are decent but not a lock for 1 or 2.

20 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

Wow would have been nice final tune up before district.

my thoughts as well

1 hour ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I remember through out the 90s everyone was scared to play Coldspring... Idk what's going on now when we get scared to play a smaller school.  If I'm the coach I would of definitely scheduled not only Timpson but other tougher opponents

Everyone but SFA. 😁 We always scheduled yall when I was in school until we dropped in classification.

1 hour ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I remember through out the 90s everyone was scared to play Coldspring... Idk what's going on now when we get scared to play a smaller school.  If I'm the coach I would of definitely scheduled not only Timpson but other tougher opponents

Your right we have lost some of our luster 

5 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

My first 7th grade game at Kountze was vs SFA …. It didn’t go well

By the time I started playing SFA was on the verge of closing down... During those years Coldspring wasn't nothing to write to home about... Also my first game ever in 7th grade was against Hardin-Jefferson a game we won 14-0 (which sounds very familiar with the game against them this season)