Barbers Hill Vs. Kingwood Park

BHFAN

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

The good thing is the 5A D1 district in this area isn’t very strong either. So no matter whether we’re D1 or D2 we’ll always have a chance for the playoffs.😂

1 minute ago, CCRed said:

Truth !  That goes for anybody that has to move up to D1 next year. 

Facts!

Ugly game to many turnovers overs for BH. Gotta clean that up or get killed next week at home. BH did play very vanilla tonight running that 3 man set out of the backfield most of the night. Hope they put it together next week and hadn’t forgotten what playing against a good defense is like.

36 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

BH needs to be thankful KP backup QB didn't play the first half as QB ! ( kid is a baller)

Yeah that kid needs to stay at QB. He should touch the ball every down. They started him early in the season then brought the other kid in moving him to receiver.

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

Yeah that kid needs to stay at QB. He should touch the ball every down. They started him early in the season then brought the other kid in moving him to receiver.

Thank you BH for taking out KP"S starting QB now the rest of the district has to play the new and improved KP! lol -

RE the turnovers, keep in mind that two of the Int's were in the last minute of the 1st half. BH was up 28-6 and trying to make something happen during that last minute from their own 20. Personally I would have just ran out the clock and go into the locker room happy and up by 22. Airing it out let the picks happen, but I still defer to the coach. Maybe he wanted to let them work on a 1 minute drill, IDK. Yes sloppy game but I am always happy to get an ugly win over a pretty loss. Glad I left at the end of the 3rd though.  

12 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Forgot about Crosby probably moving up too. It may be a little harder since they will for sure be a playoff team. I’m sure they’re will be some shuffling.

People actually forget that KP has the largest enrollment in the district at 1,888. Texas City also has a larger enrollment than both Crosby and BH. It could be as much as half of the current district that has D1 numbers at realignment. I’m sure the caps will go up so it will probably keep at least two of the four in D2.