2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

Reagan

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Don’t take it from me. Trump himself boasted that he could shoot somebody in broad daylight on 5th avenue and not lose any voters.  My guess is that he (like you) believes that envy is the only reason somebody would vote against Trump. 

This is the hidden content, please

Wow, are you actually trying to use an off-handed remark meant for amusement as some sort of evidence to justify your contempt for Trump. I guess that is the result of blind hatred...and a lot of hatred exists. Far more hatred than love.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow, are you actually trying to use an off-handed remark meant for amusement as some sort of evidence to justify your contempt for Trump. I guess that is the result of blind hatred...and a lot of hatred exists. Far more hatred than love.

You beat me to that one. TDS is like Covid. A lot of people claim it’s fake but it isn’t.

19 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I still don’t understand how a NYC-born, trust fund kid, Hollywood elite tv show liberal, absolutely tricked all these Deep South rednecks into voting for him, worshipping him, and even donating their money to him.

Makes me laugh every time. 

No trick, the only other choice was biden.

By the way, you make me laugh every time you post.

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Honestly? No.... to most people he's a cartoon character come to life, but somehow idolized by people who you'd expect to despise him.  I know a handful of Pentecostal people who whole-heartedly support Trump.  Despite the 8 abortions he paid for, confessed sexual assaults, foul language, infidelities, "Corinthians Two," etc..... I used to wonder how Hitler rose to power.  Blind loyalty.... that's the answer, and there are a lot of people walking around with undying loyalty to Trump.  Heck, a few thousand of them ransacked the Capitol back in January.  

I've always found this really strange myself.  Trump has basically been a moderate democrat his whole life.  He gets elected and runs the country as a moderate republican, and somehow he's literally worshipped by some of the most backwoods, peckerwood ultraconservative folks I know.  I'm not talking about your average conservative who liked and supported  him because they thought he did a good job.  I get that, and to a degree I fall into the category myself (although I didn't like him much).  I'm talking about these folks who have this weird, undying devotion, flying his flag a year after he lost and plotting his 2024 uprising.  Driving through Woodville a couple of months ago I passed this old redneck flying a confederate flag and a trump flag in an abandoned lot next to the road, holding a sign that said "pray for america."  It was saturday afternoon and that was what this guy chosen do with his day.  8 months after the election.  A guy i know who's been fired from multiple jobs for his racist behavior is the biggest trump supporter I know.  I just don't understand it.  Trump has way more in common with your average moderate democrat than your average conservative republican.   

Just now, bullets13 said:

I've always found this really strange myself.  Trump has basically been a moderate democrat his whole life.  He gets elected and runs the country as a moderate republican, and somehow he's literally worshipped by some of the most backwoods, peckerwood ultraconservative folks I know.  I'm not talking about your average conservative who liked and supported  him because they thought he did a good job.  I get that, and to a degree I fall into the category myself (although I didn't like him much).  I'm talking about these folks who have this weird, undying devotion, flying his flag a year after he lost and plotting his 2024 uprising.  Driving through Woodville a couple of months ago I passed this old redneck flying a redneck flag and a trump flag in an abandoned lot next to the road, holding a sign that said "pray for america."  It was saturday afternoon and that was what this guy chose do with it.  8 months after the election.  A guy i know who's been fired from multiple jobs for his racist behavior is the biggest trump supporter I know.  I just don't understand it.  Trump has way more in common with your average moderate democrat than your average conservative republican.   

Same....  like how does a 71 year old retired Pentecostal Lady end up feeling that Trump was sent here by God to save us from the Left?  He's one of the most immoral presidents that we've ever had.  So much love for Melania by the ultraconservatives.... you know, the ones who say Michelle Obama is really a man.  Did you think we'd ever have a First Lady whose nudes are readily available on the internet?  I sure didn't.... and I NEVER would have believed that her and her husband would be the darlings of the ultraconservatives!  WTH?   Bizarro World, I tell you.  

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Same....  like how does a 71 year old retired Pentecostal Lady end up feeling that Trump was sent here by God to save us from the Left?  He's one of the most immoral presidents that we've ever had.  So much love for Melania by the ultraconservatives.... you know, the ones who say Michelle Obama is really a man.  Did you think we'd ever have a First Lady whose nudes are readily available on the internet?  I sure didn't.... and I NEVER would have believed that her and her husband would be the darlings of the ultraconservatives!  WTH?   Bizarro World, I tell you.  

Agree.  And the odd thing is that the exact group of people who wanted Clinton expelled from the white house for getting a mouth hug hold Trump up as the second coming of Christ or something.  Bizarro World is an apt description.  

6 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I've always found this really strange myself.  Trump has basically been a moderate democrat his whole life.  He gets elected and runs the country as a moderate republican, and somehow he's literally worshipped by some of the most backwoods, peckerwood ultraconservative folks I know.  I'm not talking about your average conservative who liked and supported  him because they thought he did a good job.  I get that, and to a degree I fall into the category myself (although I didn't like him much).  I'm talking about these folks who have this weird, undying devotion, flying his flag a year after he lost and plotting his 2024 uprising.  Driving through Woodville a couple of months ago I passed this old redneck flying a confederate flag and a trump flag in an abandoned lot next to the road, holding a sign that said "pray for america."  It was saturday afternoon and that was what this guy chosen do with his day.  8 months after the election.  A guy i know who's been fired from multiple jobs for his racist behavior is the biggest trump supporter I know.  I just don't understand it.  Trump has way more in common with your average moderate democrat than your average conservative republican.   

I can agree with you on this one, some of this is strange.  I would have never voted for him if he hadn't been the only choice and I sure don't think he's any kind of moral example  but I was pleasantly surprised with the job that he did and would love to have that back over what we have now.  I do see folks that seem to have a cult like following with the guy and folks like myself seem to get lumped in with that group just because we approved of the job he did and have the audacity to say we would rather have him back than Biden.  lol, I've been accused of flying the Trump flag, wetting myself when he rants, worshipping the guy and being responsible for the Jan 6 riots.  Those nuts are out there but I ain't one of them.  I will continue to unashamedly say that I think the guy did a great job as POTUS.

I don't think it's very hard to understand why people support/vote for Trump.  It's not because they like him, it's because they like what he has done as President.  I don't know very much about Donald Trump, the man, but I do like the majority of his policies as President Trump.  On the other hand I don't know very much about biden, harris, pelosi, schumer, abc or any other member of the squad but I despise their policies and what they are doing as President.  

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Agree.  And the odd thing is that the exact group of people who wanted Clinton expelled from the white house for getting a mouth hug hold Trump up as the second coming of Christ or something.  Bizarro World is an apt description.  

It's politics, you can flip that statement about Trump and Clinton and it would still be a true statement.

Folks that wanted Trump impeached are literally Clinton worshippers, who WAS the most immoral President we've ever had.

1 minute ago, Ty Cobb said:

I don't think it's very hard to understand why people support/vote for Trump.  It's not because they like him, it's because they like what he has done as President.  I don't know very much about Donald Trump, the man, but I do like the majority of his policies as President Trump.  On the other hand I don't know very much about biden, harris, pelosi, schumer, abc or any other member of the squad but I despise their policies and what they are doing as President.  

Agree, I'm not sure why this is so hard to comprehend for some.

I agree with pretty much all of this. But what is really stranger than the people that worship Trump, is the people that despise Trump. According to the election results, the people that hate Trump far outnumber the people who love him. So why do the worshippers get all the negative publicity, but the haters get a pass? (Rhetorical question...we know why.)

47 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I agree with pretty much all of this. But what is really stranger than the people that worship Trump, is the people that despise Trump. According to the election results, the people that hate Trump far outnumber the people who love him. So why do the worshippers get all the negative publicity, but the haters get a pass? (Rhetorical question...we know why.)

Because worshipping a politician, a literal public servant, is weird as hell brother. extra weird is riding around with another dudes name on a flag attached to your truck. 

That’s my opinion anyways 

1 minute ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Because worshipping a politician, a literal public servant, is weird as hell brother. extra weird is riding around with another dudes name on a flag attached to your truck. 

But no one seems to bat an eye when folks worship sports stars and wear their name on the back.  Or folks that live their lives through celebrities and react as if they're best friends when something happens to them.

Celebrity worship has been around a long time, I've always thought it was weird.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

The media and Democratic party are great with catch phrases and trends. No one "worships" Trump.  I believe it was CardinalBacker that said earlier Trump called "ALL Mexicans rapist and murders" ......That is a factually an untrue statement, but it was reported by the media and has become fact to many.....The media hates Trump because Trump bypassed them. When he was on social media he did not need them and when asked questions, he talked over them, called them out and spoke directly to the people.......people don't worship Trump, they support him for his policies and outlook......who would not want to make America great?  

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

The media and Democratic party are great with catch phrases and trends. No one "worships" Trump.  I believe it was CardinalBacker that said earlier Trump called "ALL Mexicans rapist and murders" ......That is a factually an untrue statement, but it was reported by the media and has become fact to many.....The media hates Trump because Trump bypassed them. When he was on social media he did not need them and when asked questions, he talked over them, called them out and spoke directly to the people.......people don't worship Trump, they support him for his policies and outlook......who would not want to make America great?  

Yes, I agree. I probably should have wrote "alleged" or "Liberal cast" worshippers.

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So is hating a politician "weird as hell"? You obviously don't get it do you.

If we must accept the conclusion that loving a politician is "weird as hell", shouldn't the ones who abhor Trump also be labeled "weird as hell"? Which end do you fit in this spectrum? Are you "weird as hell"?

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

So is hating a politician "weird as hell"? You obviously don't get it do you.

If we must accept the conclusion that loving a politician is "weird as hell", shouldn't the ones who abhor Trump also be labeled "weird as hell"? Which end do you fit in this spectrum? Are you "weird as hell"?

So you admit you’re weird as hell for hating Biden and Hillary? Lol ok champ 🤙🏼🤙🏼

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So you admit you’re weird as hell for hating Biden and Hillary? Lol ok champ 🤙🏼🤙🏼

Your posts are devoid of any semblance of logical thought...but they are not random. Just "weird as hell". It's funny that you try so hard to fit in.

Now get back to the topic and quit wasting our time with your childish personal quips.