2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

Reagan

The Democrats anointing Hillary and stacking the deck where she could not lose, created Trump. There is almost no way Trump would have won the election had the Democrats put up anybody other than Hillary but in the smoke filled back room deals, she was chosen.

Trump with his obnoxious ways, created Biden. And truth be known, Covid created Biden. If Covid did not exist, Trump would have won a landslide but the fact is Trump put Biden in office. 

Biden will make this three in a row by likely creating the next Republican president. He probably will not even run if he even makes out his term but he is going to be so bad that he is going to drag Democrats down in the gutter. Have the Democrats had a decent vice president right now, Biden could always back out and have a chance to  let the Dems turn things around however, they do not.

Will the 2028 election returning things to normal with career politicians fighting career politicians? I think a lot depends on 2024.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The only problem is that instead of welcoming immigrants like the hard-working, God-loving, family people that they are, we line up behind a president that accuses them of all being rapists and criminals and chant "built the wall!! Send them back!!!"   But then we wonder why they want to vote liberal. 

Did he?

The god loving, family people you talk about know what and who he was talking about.

I don't know who the next Republican presidential nominee will be, but we already know a few things about him/her. The nominee will be racist (even if he is Black), will be misogynistic (even if she's a woman), will be xenophobic, will hate immigrants, will hate gay/transgender people, and will hate anyone that fits into a minority category. These are undeniable certainties. I hope the next nominee gets banned from social media in order to protect those who levy these accusations. We don't want the next candidate to be labeled a bully. That will surely turn off the "moderates" and doom the candidacy. 

22 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Referring to the 2016 election, why I stated Clinton not Biden.

In 2016, Hillary’s democratic voters didnt turn out and Trump’s supporters did. Trump’s supporters (and more) turned out in 2020, too, but he mobilized millions of other people to go vote for Biden. Die hard trump supporters overlook his buffoonery…. Moderates, undecideds, and lefties all went out and voted to get rid of Trump. 

And he only has himself to blame. 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

In 2016, Hillary’s democratic voters didnt turn out and Trump’s supporters did. Trump’s supporters (and more) turned out in 2020, too, but he mobilized millions of other people to go vote for Biden. Die hard trump supporters overlook his buffoonery…. Moderates, undecideds, and lefties all went out and voted to get rid of Trump. 

And look at what we have now.  Not a good look for these moderates, undecideds and lefties.  What’s worse is that these “enlightened” voters are dumb enough to make the same mistake again, never even realizing the damage they’ve done.  There’s no fixing this group of fools, no matter how sweet the candidate is to them.

Where do I begin… I just don’t have the strength. I’ll simply say I voted for Trump, I’d vote for him again and again. That said, I hope he doesn’t run. I think sensitive types can’t handle him and won’t vote for him. We are so wussified it’s ridiculous. But we are where we are. DeSantis would be an excellent replacement though. Maybe Kristi Noem as VP since women of power seem to be appealing. 

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think a lot of people like Trump because they believe that he's the man that they secretly wish they could be.  They wish that they had the backbone to just say whatever they wanted to anybody.  They wish they could tell their boss where to to go.  They look at their wife and wish that they, too, could bag a beautiful broad that sounds like Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle.  They wish that they, too, had the money to install gold plated faucets in their trailer house, but they don't.  But their God does.  Trump 2024. 

🤦 lol

25 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wow. And you just dismiss the over 90% non-stop negative (and very hateful) media coverage of Trump. Yeah, let's blame Trump's loss on some mean tweets. Let's not talk about the behavior of the lefties.

Who mobilized who?

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think a lot of people like Trump because they believe that he's the man that they secretly wish they could be.  They wish that they had the backbone to just say whatever they wanted to anybody.  They wish they could tell their boss where to to go.  They look at their wife and wish that they, too, could bag a beautiful broad that sounds like Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle.  They wish that they, too, had the money to install gold plated faucets in their trailer house, but they don't.  But their God does.  Trump 2024. 

Since we are playing armchair psychologist, do you think the people that envy Trump to the point of hatred outnumber those who worship him? Which group voted for Biden?

Is admiring someone because of their success just as good as hating someone because of their success? (Yes, that is the correct order for this statement.)

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

Since we are playing armchair psychologist, do you think the people that envy Trump to the point of hatred outnumber those who worship him? Which group voted for Biden?

Is admiring someone because of their success just as good as hating someone because of their success? (Yes, that is the correct order for this statement.)

Honestly? No.... to most people he's a cartoon character come to life, but somehow idolized by people who you'd expect to despise him.  I know a handful of Pentecostal people who whole-heartedly support Trump.  Despite the 8 abortions he paid for, confessed sexual assaults, foul language, infidelities, "Corinthians Two," etc..... I used to wonder how Hitler rose to power.  Blind loyalty.... that's the answer, and there are a lot of people walking around with undying loyalty to Trump.  Heck, a few thousand of them ransacked the Capitol back in January.  

When Trump ran against hillary I didn't vote for either party.  I knew I didn't want hillary as president but I wasn't sure about Trump so I didn't vote.  After 4 years of President Trump, and the things that he did for America, I knew that I would vote for him when he ran the 2nd time. If he runs a 3rd time he will get my vote as well.  But to be honest, if Mickey Mouse ran for the Presidency, I would vote for him instead of biden/harris or any other combination of DEMONcrats that they can put together.  I will never understand how any American can vote for what we have now instead of Trump.  This is by far the worst administration, ever, in United States history.  They are the biggest lying, hypocritical, do nothing positive for America pieces of crap that I've ever seen.   biden can't even hold a press conference without his puppet masters telling him what he can and can not say.  Heck, the British prime minister took questions from the media, in the oval office but hiden biden refused.  There are thousands of illegals flooding Texas right now, because biden invited them,  and the best this administration can do is ban drones from flying and taking pictures/videos.  This administration claims that covid is a major problem.  They are trying to force Americans to be vaccinated by banning us from flights, restaurants, and so forth but allow illegals to spill into the country without being vaccinated.  They try to force social distancing and the use of masks but hold party's and award shows with no social distancing or mask use. I despise the DEMONcrat party and all they stand for, which is absolutely nothing.  I hope the people of the U.S.A see what's going on and make major changes as soon as possible!!!

6 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

When Trump ran against hillary I didn't vote for either party.  I knew I didn't want hillary as president but I wasn't sure about Trump so I didn't vote.  After 4 years of President Trump, and the things that he did for America, I knew that I would vote for him when he ran the 2nd time. If he runs a 3rd time he will get my vote as well.  But to be honest, if Mickey Mouse ran for the Presidency, I would vote for him instead of biden/harris or any other combination of DEMONcrats that they can put together.  I will never understand how any American can vote for what we have now instead of Trump.  This is by far the worst administration, ever, in United States history.  They are the biggest lying, hypocritical, do nothing positive for America pieces of crap that I've ever seen.   biden can't even hold a press conference without his puppet masters telling him what he can and can not say.  Heck, the British prime minister took questions from the media, in the oval office but hiden biden refused.  There are thousands of illegals flooding Texas right now, because biden invited them,  and the best this administration can do is ban drones from flying and taking pictures/videos.  This administration claims that covid is a major problem.  They are trying to force Americans to be vaccinated by banning us from flights, restaurants, and so forth but allow illegals to spill into the country without being vaccinated.  They try to force social distancing and the use of masks but hold party's and award shows with no social distancing or mask use. I despise the DEMONcrat party and all they stand for, which is absolutely nothing.  I hope the people of the U.S.A see what's going on and make major changes as soon as possible!!!

Well said!

38 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Honestly? No.... to most people he's a cartoon character come to life, but somehow idolized by people who you'd expect to despise him.  I know a handful of Pentecostal people who whole-heartedly support Trump.  Despite the 8 abortions he paid for, confessed sexual assaults, foul language, infidelities, "Corinthians Two," etc..... I used to wonder how Hitler rose to power.  Blind loyalty.... that's the answer, and there are a lot of people walking around with undying loyalty to Trump.  Heck, a few thousand of them ransacked the Capitol back in January.  

Hitler? Blind loyalty?  Good grief!

I would vote for Trump hands down again if I had the chance, not out of undying loyalty (I don't even like the guy) but because I like the way the country was going when he was in office as opposed to what we have now.

Is what happened at the capitol worse that what's happening in Afghanistan and at the border?

I'll answer...no.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Is "blind loyalty" akin to "blind hatred"? Which is worse? Which side has a majority of the afflicted?

It's sometimes fun (and simplistic) to put people in a box with a label when one doesn't understand their reasoning processes. But blind loyaty and blind hatred both lead to deranged analysis, and both can lead to very bad outcomes...a la Biden. Who won the election with a record number of votes?

2 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

Like LumRaiderFan said, very well said. 

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Is "blind loyalty" akin to "blind hatred"? Which is worse? Which side has a majority of the afflicted?

It's sometimes fun (and simplistic) to put people in a box with a label when one doesn't understand their reasoning processes. But blind loyaty and blind hatred both lead to deranged analysis, and both can lead to very bad outcomes...a la Biden. Who won the election with a record number of votes?

Don’t take it from me. Trump himself boasted that he could shoot somebody in broad daylight on 5th avenue and not lose any voters.  My guess is that he (like you) believes that envy is the only reason somebody would vote against Trump. 

This is the hidden content, please

13 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I still don’t understand how a NYC-born, trust fund kid, Hollywood elite tv show liberal, absolutely tricked all these Deep South rednecks into voting for him, worshipping him, and even donating their money to him.

Makes me laugh every time. 

Please explain your TDS driven analysis on how anyone was "tricked". Now this should be comical.

11 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I still don’t understand how a NYC-born, trust fund kid, Hollywood elite tv show liberal, absolutely tricked all these Deep South rednecks into voting for him, worshipping him, and even donating their money to him.

Makes me laugh every time. 

Because of the utter moron running against him.