2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

Reagan

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

While I agree with the hope for the outcome they are promoting, please be aware that this article is written about a political strategist and polling company hired by Donald Trump and the RNC. If you cite better sources for your agenda, you may get further with your arguments. js. 

If Trump runs, the Democratic nominee will win.  He's too good at making people vote against him. The other thing is that if Trump goes down in the primaries, the Trumpers will stay home guaranteeing a Democrat win in the General Election.

Quote me if you want.  When Trump announces he's running, you can go ahead and call the race for the Democrats.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

If Trump runs, the Democratic nominee will win.  He's too good at making people vote against him. The other thing is that if Trump goes down in the primaries, the Trumpers will stay home guaranteeing a Democrat win in the General Election.

Quote me if you want.  When Trump announces he's running, you can go ahead and call the race for the Democrats.  

I’m going to disagree with you.  I believe biden and the Dems ineptness will sway many moderates that voted against Trump and his mean tweets to vote red.  Also, I think a lot of Dems are realizing that biden is an abject failure.  The Dems have no plan to put America first.  biden proved today in his speech at the UN, that Dems are nothing but appeasers when it comes to foreign relations.  Can’t be stepping on toes.  Trump in a landslide, if he runs.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

They still cannot comprehend the fact that people didn’t vote for Biden, they voted against trump.

They will never, ever “get it”

13 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

They still cannot comprehend the fact that people didn’t vote for Biden, they voted against trump.

Biden will not run in 2024.....No way......I don't think he could remain silent and not talk to the media if he did. If Kamala runs or end up President before 2024, she was at the bottom of the line up when she threw her hat in for President.....She is not and will not be popular.....

Biden might as well be Trump's Campaign manager.....I don't think anyone is helping Trump more than Biden for a 2024 run........Gas prices, pricing on EVERYTHING, promised and failed to fix covid, screwed up leaving Afghanistan, left US Citizens behind, the southern border is a mess......that is just rambling off the top of my head......Also Dems will be helpless when the house and senate are taken again by Republicans......

So while there is no guarantee that Trump will win (or run for that matter), politically they are in BAD shape.....they can't even pass bills in the Senate with Kamala as tie breaker..... 

51 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Other than the “mean” tweets and made up claims of quid pro quo’s and racism,  tell us what Trump did that was so inherently bad that forced people to vote against him.  Maybe he was just not your typical ass kissing politician.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The natives won't like what you're saying, but this is a very likely scenario, and one that I've predicted to other people before.  People that normally don't care one way or another, or who are willing to vote for either party based on the candidate will get out and vote against him, and he'll lose a close election again.  And the people that hold him up next to Jesus will swear that the only way he possibly could've lost is that everyone cheated, and not that he's an insufferable blowhard who's capable of inspiring as many people to vote against him as for him .  

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I’m going to disagree with you.  I believe biden and the Dems ineptness will sway many moderates that voted against Trump and his mean tweets to vote red.  Also, I think a lot of Dems are realizing that biden is an abject failure.  The Dems have no plan to put America first.  biden proved today in his speech at the UN, that Dems are nothing but appeasers when it comes to foreign relations.  Can’t be stepping on toes.  Trump in a landslide, if he runs.

If Biden runs again, this is a possibility.  But I don't see him running again.  If the dems can find a candidate that people feel like they can get excited about, possibly even let the guy sacrifice Biden in the media and tell how much better he'll do and why, then a democrat could easily beat trump again.  

7 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

While I agree with the hope for the outcome they are promoting, please be aware that this article is written about a political strategist and polling company hired by Donald Trump and the RNC. If you cite better sources for your agenda, you may get further with your arguments. js. 

If it's on the internet and says what he wants to hear, it's a valid source.  Any legitimate source that disputes his fake source is "fake news."  It's just the way things work for some folks.  

50 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Other than the “mean” tweets and made up claims of quid pro quo’s and racism,  tell us what Trump did that was so inherently bad that forced people to vote against him.  Maybe he was just not your typical ass kissing politician.

Is it really that hard to understand that in this new generation of social media influence that having an obnoxious, unlikeable, extremely visible presence on the most popular form of social media can affect your standing with literally tens of millions of people?  MILLIONS of people who normally would've not bothered voting got out and voted against trump because they didn't like him.  Biden wasn't a popular candidate, he just wasn't Trump.  All those guys out there like you, who got pumped up when Trump was an insensitive jerk who was "telling it like it is" and "taking it to the man" would've voted for him anyway.  So while his disrespectful, arrogant attitude and lack of a filter might have won him a strange, unnatural support from a certain group of the ultra right, it turned off the voters he needed most.  

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

The natives won't like what you're saying, but this is a very likely scenario, and one that I've predicted to other people before.  People that normally don't care one way or another, or who are willing to vote for either party based on the candidate will get out and vote against him, and he'll lose a close election again.  And the people that hold him up next to Jesus will swear that the only way he possibly could've lost is that everyone cheated, and not that he's an insufferable blowhard who's capable of inspiring as many people to vote against him as for him .  

I don't like what he's saying AND I do know it's a very likely scenario.  That's more of a reflection on the stupidity of the voters in this country than it is on Trump.

The bold in your post is not the fault of Trump or any other candidate, it's the ignorance or many of the typical voters in this country.  Trump could be completely out of the equation in 2024 and the typical American voter will be no more informed and will still make bad choices, many times based on what they hope to receive from their vote, country be damned.

You guys need to quit making excuses for our pathetic constituency by blaming their bad choices on someone else.  If someone voted for biden instead of Trump, the mess we have now is on them, not Trump.

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

Biden will not run in 2024.....No way......I don't think he could remain silent and not talk to the media if he did. If Kamala runs or end up President before 2024, she was at the bottom of the line up when she threw her hat in for President.....She is not and will not be popular.....

Biden might as well be Trump's Campaign manager.....I don't think anyone is helping Trump more than Biden for a 2024 run........Gas prices, pricing on EVERYTHING, promised and failed to fix covid, screwed up leaving Afghanistan, left US Citizens behind, the southern border is a mess......that is just rambling off the top of my head......Also Dems will be helpless when the house and senate are taken again by Republicans......

So while there is no guarantee that Trump will win (or run for that matter), politically they are in BAD shape.....they can't even pass bills in the Senate with Kamala as tie breaker..... 

I made my post before I read this... but yeah, I can see Trump beating Biden, but I don't know that he beats out an exciting new candidate, if the left can find the right one.  

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I don't like what he's saying AND I do know it's a very likely scenario.  That's more of a reflection on the stupidity of the voters in this country than it is on Trump.

The bold in your post is not the fault of Trump or any other candidate, it's the ignorance or many of the typical voters in this country.  Trump could be completely out of the equation in 2024 and the typical American voter will be no more informed and will still make bad choices, many times based on what they hope to receive from their vote, country be damned.

You guys need to quit making excuses for our pathetic constituency by blaming their bad choices on someone else.  If someone voted for biden instead of Trump, the mess we have now is on them, not Trump.

You can blame whoever you want, but Trump acting like a jerk lost him the election, even if it pumped up his ego and his ultraright fanboys.  

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

You can blame whoever you want, but Trump acting like a jerk lost him the election, even if it pumped up his ego and his ultraright fanboys.  

Oh I will blame whoever I want, it's the folks that voted for biden that have us in this mess.  I could see bad things coming, why couldn't they?

We're not coming back from where we are now, you can't fix stupid, especially young millennial stupid that puts feeling over results.

16 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Is it really that hard to understand that in this new generation of social media influence that having an obnoxious, unlikeable, extremely visible presence on the most popular form of social media can affect your standing with literally tens of millions of people?  MILLIONS of people who normally would've not bothered voting got out and voted against trump because they didn't like him.  Biden wasn't a popular candidate, he just wasn't Trump.  All those guys out there like you, who got pumped up when Trump was an insensitive jerk who was "telling it like it is" and "taking it to the man" would've voted for him anyway.  So while his disrespectful, arrogant attitude and lack of a filter might have won him a strange, unnatural support from a certain group of the ultra right, it turned off the voters he needed most.  

Please tell me what kind of guy I am?  You have no clue.  I would have voted for the Republican nominee no matter who it was.  I  did not vote Trump in the primaries.  The Democrats are terrible, and biden is proving that.  Again, what did Trump do that was so terrible.  The dims made sure biden would win by sending ballots out to every household without determining if the name on the ballot lived there, was dead, or a registered voter.  Funny how COVID came along at an opportune time.!

24 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, the fact that Trump did such a good job of alienating people that he lost the House, Senate, eventually the presidency to the worst presidential ticket, ever... Biden/Harris.  

As a politician you have two jobs... to make it easy to vote for you and hard to vote for the other guy.  Trump failed miserably at this.  You're right.. Joe Biden could never get 83 million people to vote for him... but Trump actually DID get 83 million people to vote for Biden. 

And that's beyond most Trump Supporters' ability to comprehend. Even though you get wet when Trump says dumb stuff, most decent people aren't willing to let his buffoonery slide. 

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, the fact that Trump did such a good job of alienating people that he lost the House, Senate, eventually the presidency to the worst presidential ticket, ever... Biden/Harris.  

As a politician you have two jobs... to make it easy to vote for you and hard to vote for the other guy.  Trump failed miserably at this.  You're right.. Joe Biden could never get 83 million people to vote for him... but Trump actually DID get 83 million people to vote for Biden. 

And that's beyond most Trump Supporters' ability to comprehend. Even though you get wet when Trump says dumb stuff, most decent people aren't willing to let his buffoonery slide. 

But I guess "decent" people like yourself are ok with hanging folks out to dry in Afghanistan and thousands of illegals with God knows what streaming across the border, shutting down pipelines and selling favors to other countries in the form of Hunter's art.

Yea, you and your buddies are REAL sharp, you got rid of that nasty Trump for what we have now because of your thin skin.

Nice job.

11 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Today’s young folk have to many panty wearers.

heaven forbid they actually know policies

And old folks are too stubborn and too rigid to acknowledge that the younger generations have completely different politics as the boomers.  I side with you conservative folks on most issues, but the whole "the left is so dumb because they're not like us" argument just doesn't fly anymore.  I don't like a lot of the things that they do, but that's not going to change the fact that they're gaining more and more control politically, and their politics and beliefs are affecting serious change.  Insulting young folks and democrats isn't going to help.  Just ask (ex)president trump.  

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Exactly right, but all I hear is that they are not the problem, we must play nice and accommodate them or they vote out the next rude guy.

God help us.

Just keep doing you.  That's what Trump did.  Insult half the country for how stupid they are, then act shocked when half the country showed up and voted him out of office.