Jasper vs Vidor

Hagar

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Jasper fixing to see Vidor’s punishing RB,  Sepulvado.  He’s 5’6” and weighs 130 pounds.  Don’t be fooled by the size......😂   The heart is gigantic.

That kid is fearless. Weston will literally lower his shoulder and try to run over anyone that gets in his path than try to run out of bounds. I told Jordan yesterday that he's probably my favorite player on the team besides him, kid plays like he's 6'10" and bullet proof! 😂 You can't help but love a kid that plays like that, as small as he is.

29 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

I hate how true this comment is.😭🤣

On the plus side, we haven’t ate any this year, LOL.  And I won’t this game.  I know this will be one of our toughest games until (if) we reach the playoffs.  Obviously Jasper is heavily favored but maybe we get a break or two and beat them.  Be a nice game to not have any turnovers.

39 minutes ago, Hagar said:

On the plus side, we haven’t ate any this year, LOL.  And I won’t this game.  I know this will be one of our toughest games until (if) we reach the playoffs.  Obviously Jasper is heavily favored but maybe we get a break or two and beat them.  Be a nice game to not have any turnovers.

We've been fortunate this year, for sure. But this will definitely a tough test for us Friday but I like our chances Friday. I think the WO-S scrimmage and the Silsbee game will have us prepared for what Jasper brings. But it's still Jasper and they're probably the most physical team the Pirates they will face all season.

3 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

We've been fortunate this year, for sure. But this will definitely a tough test for us Friday but I like our chances Friday. I think the WO-S scrimmage and the Silsbee game will have us prepared for what Jasper brings. But it's still Jasper and they're probably the most physical team the Pirates will face all season.

Amen.  It’s quite possible Jasper could’ve won our District this year.  As Carthage proved against Crosby, being in a lower classification doesn’t always mean you’re an easy win.

15 minutes ago, jimbob82 said:

you know if Jasper happens to win, they will shutdown the thread/website down with all these I told you so's.  Jasper is practically invisible.  Tight lips   j/s 

Doesn’t seem to be many Dawg fans posting this year.  They’re the overwhelming favorites so the Vidor game may be just another ho-hum win.

35 Pickums 

Jasper 26 Vidor 9.

1 hour ago, jimbob82 said:

you know if Jasper happens to win, they will shutdown the thread/website down with all these I told you so's.  Jasper is practically invisible.  Tight lips   j/s 

Most of us are good sports and very respectful of other schools. We've never had a huge following on here for some reason. I'm not sure why that is, but we have good fans on here. 

4 hours ago, piratevillain said:

2014 was the last time they played in Vidor, we won 35-21.

actually my villain pal the DAWGS won the game last time we visited yall by the score you have in your post.

them Pirates must have held a grudge over that game.  cause they  come to Jasper in 2015 and spanked our doggy 🐕 rear ends. 42-21