Silsbee Vs Orange field

Who That

1 minute ago, Silsbee92 said:

There were several things during this game that kept the score marginal.  The Bobcat offense was solid.  Took advantage of every opportunity that was given. Along with their motivation it was a good game to watch.

That is how you win football games.  Capitalizing on opportunities.  Silsbee did not perform well in second half by a long way.  It is definitely a concern down the road if they plan on turning the season around to try and make a run..

It was a great win by Orangefield and definitely pits this district on notice to not take any team lightly.

Jmo

OF was very hyped up for that game and they knew that they had to win it for district, the seniors on OF stepped up and kept the pace up the whole game. I'm not sure what is going on with Silsbee, I've heard it was conditioning or coaching but im not sure.

2 minutes ago, Bobcat.23 said:

OF was struggling last year on offense mostly, but they're back with special players on both offense and defense. Dischler the halfback can make plays and so can their big running back ashworth.

Oh I forgot about BC. But I’m sure that will be a easy win. I think it’s going to come down between WOS and OF for the DC. If you slip up on a game that Silsbee wins that could cause problems. You really want to be #1 or #3. I believe if you are 2 in district you will get Carthage in the 2nd round. Let it be noted in the past Carthage does not do well with slot t teams atleast the ones against Liberty Hill. 

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Oh I forgot about BC. But I’m sure that will be a easy win. I think it’s going to come down between WOS and OF for the DC. If you slip up on a game that Silsbee wins that could cause problems. You really want to be #1 or #3. I believe if you are 2 in district you will get Carthage in the 2nd round. Let it be noted in the past Carthage does not do well with slot t teams atleast the ones against Liberty Hill. 

Bridge City lost 33-0 to Anahuac and no disrespect to Anahuac but we took our starters out at half time and beat them 49-13 I believe. BC should be a easy win. The guys at OF know that WOS is down right now I believe with 5 starters going out last night and their qb quitting. I ensure you OF will try their hardest to win against WOS. Also hopefully OF keeps focus and doesn't slip up and takes it one week at a time.

10 minutes ago, Bobcat.23 said:

Bridge City lost 33-0 to Anahuac and no disrespect to Anahuac but we took our starters out at half time and beat them 49-13 I believe. BC should be a easy win. The guys at OF know that WOS is down right now I believe with 5 starters going out last night and their qb quitting. I ensure you OF will try their hardest to win against WOS. Also hopefully OF keeps focus and doesn't slip up and takes it one week at a time.

I don’t think the WOS Qb kid quit. But that’s another story 

17 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

#3 would get Sealy in Bi district most likely and I don’t think that would be a good thing assuming Sealy is healthy. 

14 minutes ago, BOBKAT'88 said:

Yeah we suffered a little PTSD from playing them last year 

I mean they may upset us because we haven’t beat them in like 4 years. They have some injury issues right now but if they are fully healthy they will be tough this year… That QB they have is pretty solid