Terrance Arceneaux Commits

Topdawg25

I love this signing...TA takes and MAKES big shots.  Plays fearless.  No idea if this is true, but people on the UH message boards say he is still growing...6'6" and could be 6'7" or taller when he gets to campus.  Coach Sampson loves TA's confidence and willingness to play bigtime basketball in pressure packed games.  It takes a special talent to play well when the stage is big and the lights are bright.  People on the UH message boards are beyond excited about his signing.

20 hours ago, 1989NDN said:

I love this signing...TA takes and MAKES big shots.  Plays fearless.  No idea if this is true, but people on the UH message boards say he is still growing...6'6" and could be 6'7" or taller when he gets to campus.  Coach Sampson loves TA's confidence and willingness to play bigtime basketball in pressure packed games.  It takes a special talent to play well when the stage is big and the lights are bright.  People on the UH message boards are beyond excited about his signing.

The thing I love most about Terrance’s game is his ability to have a major impact whether he is scoring the ball or not.  Tremendous defender who is extremely unselfish offensively (to a fault sometimes) and loves to keep his teammates involved.   He has really climbed up the national rankings but as someone who sees much of the best the country has to offer each summer, he is still ranked too low IMO. 

On 9/20/2021 at 7:00 PM, 1989NDN said:

Kid was 6’7” all of last year.  So 6’8” about time he reaches campus next year wouldn’t be far fetched…

I've been watching his highlights and reading as much as I can find about him.  Great all-around game.  TX Hoops nailed it...TA keeps his teammates in the flow...and he plays defense (not much defense by some of the kids on the AAU circuit, but TA plays defense).  Not to mention his ability to score...to jump up and shoot over people or create space for an open jumper.  Love his game.  As a UH alum, I am excited that Coach Sampson was able to make a connection with TA.  Kellen Sampson is amped up on Twitter and social media.  TA could be a game changer right away.  Solja - I hope you are right...I hope TA grows to 6'8".  Can you imagine a 6'8" guy with those skills?  He may be a one and done to at most two and done recruit.  I'm not a hardcore NBA guy, but everything I read about TA says he has NBA talent.  Beaumont United has a new fan...me!

39 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

I've been watching his highlights and reading as much as I can find about him.  Great all-around game.  TX Hoops nailed it...TA keeps his teammates in the flow...and he plays defense (not much defense by some of the kids on the AAU circuit, but TA plays defense).  Not to mention his ability to score...to jump up and shoot over people or create space for an open jumper.  Love his game.  As a UH alum, I am excited that Coach Sampson was able to make a connection with TA.  Kellen Sampson is amped up on Twitter and social media.  TA could be a game changer right away.  Solja - I hope you are right...I hope TA grows to 6'8".  Can you imagine a 6'8" guy with those skills?  He may be a one and done to at most two and done recruit.  I'm not a hardcore NBA guy, but everything I read about TA says he has NBA talent.  Beaumont United has a new fan...me!

And the thing is this kid keeps adding to his game every year.  You’ll probably see a new wrinkle this year as well.  

On 9/22/2021 at 9:11 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Dude, we had this same conversation not long ago.  It was confirmed to you by me AND others that the kid was a legitimate 6'7" and you agreed.  😒 .  But I guess I got the joke.  😐😑

According to you and other United fans he's damn near 6'9" walking around now. Lets not forget the other kids that have miraculously grown 3 to 5 inches since March. You guys add more height than the programs. 🤷🏿‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

According to you and other United fans he's damn near 6'9" walking around now. Lets not forget the other kids that have miraculously grown 3 to 5 inches since March. You guys add more height than the programs. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Paiya (spelling) oughta be around 6'8 according to some of them. Arceneaux gonna be 6'10-7ft per Bmtsoulja. 😂🤣

On 9/21/2021 at 3:55 PM, TxHoops said:

The thing I love most about Terrance’s game is his ability to have a major impact whether he is scoring the ball or not.  Tremendous defender who is extremely unselfish offensively (to a fault sometimes) and loves to keep his teammates involved.   He has really climbed up the national rankings but as someone who sees much of the best the country has to offer each summer, he is still ranked too low IMO. 

I saw that first hand in the state title game. Well for me personally I saw it versus Crosby the first game. 

50 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I can’t speak for other kids,  and I know you guys love to bust Soulja’s chops, but Terrance looks a legit 6-7 to me.  He is long as hell and utilizes it on both emended of the floor.  

I've been watching that kid since before he even got to United. Hell I told Soulja about him when he was in 8th grade. Yes the kid is 6'7". Soulja and others from the United fan base like to exaggerate the hell out of their teams height.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I can’t speak for other kids,  and I know you guys love to bust Soulja’s chops, but Terrance looks a legit 6-7 to me.  He is long as hell and utilizes it on both emended of the floor.  

Don’t mind those two.  They’re being jackarses.  One guy just puts words in my mouth and the other guy roots for like 5 teams and recently decided to swing on West Brook’s jock strap…

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

I've been watching that kid since before he even got to United. Hell I told Soulja about him when he was in 8th grade. Yes the kid is 6'7". Soulja and others from the United fan base like to exaggerate the hell out of their teams height.

Now this part is true.  He’s been talking about this kid. But the rest of that foolish exaggerating heights.  He pulled that out of his rear end…. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Don’t mind those two.  They’re being jackarses.  One guy just puts words in my mouth and the other guy roots for like 5 teams and recently decided to swing on West Brook’s jock strap…

Man you just mad im picking against Graham Cracker and his football team.