La Porte at Port Arthur Memorial predictions

Mr. Buddy Garrity

17 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Had to have been in the 90s. They pull over folks now. 

17 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Had to have been in the 90s. They pull over folks now. 

Bout 2015…but I lived in southeast Texas for a long time, and they’re 20 years behind everyone else down there, so yes in theory it was 1995 lol!

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If we lose to LP at home by 21 it'll be time to roll out the basketballs. 

Soulja got me worried now. Texas City beat Clear Lake 30-0 the week after Clear Lake beat La Porte. I guess I need to consider TC a factor now if La Porte is that good. They do have Crosby’s old DC as their head coach now though, maybe they’re improving. 

5 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Soulja got me worried now. Texas City beat Clear Lake 30-0 the week after Clear Lake beat La Porte. I guess I need to consider TC a factor now if La Porte is that good. They do have Crosby’s old DC as their head coach now though, maybe they’re improving. 

I've watched every LP game, Sterling might be a tad bit better than LP. And LP defense is worse than last year. If Sanders doesn't throw for damn near 400 yards tomorrow night I'll be surprised. I know our run game should have fun tomorrow night. Soulja picked LP because I picked RSS to beat United tonight. 

36 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

He’s talking about rolling out basketballs.  If this happens, rumor has it that ‘heads will be rolling’ out.  🤷🏾‍♂️

On 9/18/2021 at 7:38 PM, Cougtalk said:

After craping on PAM and specific PAM posters for a couple weeks, I’ll say this.

if PAM could develop any level of consistency in just getting first downs they will be a scary scary offense. 

that defense has some holes right in the center of that front 7 and that’s not going to be good against teams that like to run the ball. 

that being said I hope y’all resolve those issues and blow everyone out in your districts and make a deep state run. 

I agree with you but the hole is on the edges in the C gap. I think that can be worked on and it should show this week. We also need to close the deal when putting pressure on the QB. The biggest thing that needs to improve is the tackling on defense. Way to many miss tackles on 3rd down. 

On 9/18/2021 at 9:04 PM, Uncle Pig said:

The only madness that’ll continue is there will certainly be a baller from cruising on a bike on that street that runs there by the stadium in PA! He’ll have a jam box strapped on his bike jamming UGK and drinking a Bud Ice 40 oz! I saw that with my own eyes several years ago on the streets of PA! Without a doubt one of the highlights of my life.  

lol only in PA I must say and he boom box be loud too