La Porte at Port Arthur Memorial predictions

Mr. Buddy Garrity

3 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I don’t see PAM losing a game in that district with as much talent as they have. 

Not a fan of the transitive property but kind of my thoughts too. Texas City beat Clear Brook and Clear Brook just beat La Porte by 26. I’m rooting for Coach Tarr to get La Porte turned around though. 

1 minute ago, BHFAN said:

I think it will be a tie game until just under 5 minutes then LaPorte chokes and gives up 4 TD’s!!! … oh wait that was us. ….. um … then PAM by 28 👍 don’t think LaPorte keeps this one any closer.

Cmon man lol 

After craping on PAM and specific PAM posters for a couple weeks, I’ll say this.

if PAM could develop any level of consistency in just getting first downs they will be a scary scary offense. 

that defense has some holes right in the center of that front 7 and that’s not going to be good against teams that like to run the ball. 

that being said I hope y’all resolve those issues and blow everyone out in your districts and make a deep state run. 

On 9/17/2021 at 8:33 AM, Go-rilla said:

LP in overtime. The madness continues!!!!!!!

The only madness that’ll continue is there will certainly be a baller from cruising on a bike on that street that runs there by the stadium in PA! He’ll have a jam box strapped on his bike jamming UGK and drinking a Bud Ice 40 oz! I saw that with my own eyes several years ago on the streets of PA! Without a doubt one of the highlights of my life.  

4 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

The only madness that’ll continue is there will certainly be a baller from cruising on a bike on that street that runs there by the stadium in PA! He’ll have a jam box strapped on his bike jamming UGK and drinking a Bud Ice 40 oz! I saw that with my own eyes several years ago on the streets of PA! Without a doubt one of the highlights of my life.  

Had to have been in the 90s. They pull over folks now.