WEST ORANGE-STARK 40 NEWTON 26/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

I have watched three games so for of wos and they all have been very undisciplined got to clean that up r can it starting to become a trend defense played pretty good in all games but have yet to really play a diverse offense that can throw r run equally well and there offense is not much higher lvl then peewee style until they can develop a true qb 

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Yes ma’am, but talking ish is their way. Unfortunately, they back that ish up every year lol. 

Well the law of averages can come back and bite you on the be-hind too. They should play the season out and wait to see who they will play. I hear Gilmer is waiting to get their turn at the Bulldogs as well. Time will tell!

52 minutes ago, OleMoe said:

Wos defense is for real.. 

Offense needs to improve, they will be good.

U have to understand the adjustment these kids are having to make.there HC goes out a few days bf they start the season.and not been able to adjust the first gamehurt.the 2nd game wit there coach was better.and that's with a QB that still hadn't had much time with his wrs and backs.and then u have a cancelation.and now u lose u QB. And had to start a new QB.remember these are yung kids that will only get better as the season goes on.and oh the kicker came back. So how many teams can endure that and be where they are. They will only get better with Zeigler at QB.

19 hours ago, Stangfan#1 said:

For what I Heard that he miss 3 days of practice so coach said he couldn't play because of that I don't think he going to be with the team anymore but I don't know if that's true or not

gut it up  big boy if you have a problem get with your dad and  coach Thompson sit down and see if he can work it out don't leave your team that love you   be a leader