Bridge City 0 Anahuac 33/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Bridge City 0 Anahuac 33/FINAL

I’m not close to the program at all, but I’d love to know what’s going on…

With WOS and Silsbee pretty much locks for playoff spots, then OF and HF looking solid this year, there’s not going to be a playoff spot for the cards if they don’t flip a switch. 

My thoughts go like this. You can’t make up for years that have been lost…. Especially if you’re trying to install a system that requires talent, skill and practice. It would be nice if they’d give the coach a few years AND the kids buy in. I have no idea if that’s going on, though. 

That, or there was a meeting at the field house and somebody explained to the coach that he had better dial it back or he’d be gone… because we’re a baseball school. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m not close to the program at all, but I’d love to know what’s going on…

With WOS and Silsbee pretty much locks for playoff spots, then OF and HF looking solid this year, there’s not going to be a playoff spot for the cards if they don’t flip a switch. 

My thoughts go like this. You can’t make up for years that have been lost…. Especially if you’re trying to install a system that requires talent, skill and practice. It would be nice if they’d give the coach a few years AND the kids buy in. I have no idea if that’s going on, though. 

That, or there was a meeting at the field house and somebody explained to the coach that he had better dial it back or he’d be gone… because we’re a baseball school. 

The few that I've spoke with say he'll be given every opportunity to succeed. And that kids are encouraged to play all sports. Sounds like he's in it for the long stretch too. But its not gonna happen overnight at BC. As long as the younger kids have something to work towards, they'll stay the path and BC should be competitive. Maybe not DC conversation, but at least get some playoff wins.