Beaumont Kelly 51 Kountze 52/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

Kelly had a sign saying. What does 4-0 feel

like.   So maybe a little salty.   

and Yes a Coach from Kelly was talking trash to Kountze players.    The Kountze coach had to be restrained after a kneel down , end of the game.  A Kelly player kicking a Kountze in his privates while he was already Down.     Jason Smith as a person is a whole different person then Coach Smith.     Very nice young man,  but I saw a lot of things that need to be cleaned up there .    Kountze , I am sure is not innocent.   But Paint the whole picture.   

On 9/18/2021 at 8:27 AM, mfd814 said:

I’ll take the bait.  I was there.  I know coaches at both schools.  From the view I was at.  Kountze kids came off every play holding their privates from kicks and hits.  Kelly players talked smack to coaches the entire game.  Kelly coaches talked smack to players the entire game.  The last play of the game which was taking a knee , a Kelly player kicked a lineman in his privates.  
  Kountze is not without fault.  I  am sure there was smack talking on both sides.  The Refs. Let this get out of hand.  The coaches at Kelly allowed their kids their behavior as well.   Coaches at Kountze were stopping kids and a coach after the game .  As were Kelly coaches trying to help.   
      Going to a Catholic high school myself years ago.  As well as watching Kelly over the years as a friend, relative.  I have never seen Kelly this undisciplined.  I am wondering where is the leadership and discipline at that school.  Again,  I am sure Kountze had a few hits, kicks themselves but,  Kelly should also look in the mirror.  A lot of face masks penalties were not called last night.     I would like a Ref from last nights input.   

Let me guess… you played in the band in school. 

No Sir. I did not.   Athlete.   But I was there.  Kountze is not a top 3 team in District.  But anyone who has been at games In the last couple of years will say they are better then last year.   Of course I don’t expect a win against Newton.   A powerhouse school.  
    Next year will be different I believe.   Losing a ton of seniors this year.