Beaumont Kelly 51 Kountze 52/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont Kelly 51 Kountze 52/FINAL

If I was the Kountze coaching staff I’d be be embarrassed. One word to sum them up…CLASSLESS. You can tell they are not use to winning after the way some of their coaches were acting after the game. In 15 years of being around high school football/coaching I have never seen anything like that. It’s an embarrassment to the game. The way grown adults were acting to HIGH SCHOOL KIDS is a shame and you probably shouldn’t be allowed to coach. Remember you are suppose to be a role model and teach life lessons to these kids. If you want to act like that go joking the pop Warner coaches who act like that cause they aren’t successful. Just my thoughts. CLASSLESS…if you are going to try and win football games you should learn how to win first. Kountze ISD should look into that. Embarrassing for their school that paid employees act like that after winning a game. 

4 minutes ago, Wolves247 said:

If I was the Kountze coaching staff I’d be be embarrassed. One word to sum them up…CLASSLESS. You can tell they are not use to winning after the way some of their coaches were acting after the game. In 15 years of being around high school football/coaching I have never seen anything like that. It’s an embarrassment to the game. The way grow adults were acting to HIGH SCHOOL KIDS is a shame and you probably shouldn’t be allowed to coach. Just my thoughts. CLASSLESS…if you are going to try and win football games you should learn how to win first. 

Got any specific details to share?  I was not there but I am intrigued about the events.

25 minutes ago, Wolves247 said:

If I was the Kountze coaching staff I’d be be embarrassed. One word to sum them up…CLASSLESS. You can tell they are not use to winning after the way some of their coaches were acting after the game. In 15 years of being around high school football/coaching I have never seen anything like that. It’s an embarrassment to the game. The way grown adults were acting to HIGH SCHOOL KIDS is a shame and you probably shouldn’t be allowed to coach. Remember you are suppose to be a role model and teach life lessons to these kids. If you want to act like that go joking the pop Warner coaches who act like that cause they aren’t successful. Just my thoughts. CLASSLESS…if you are going to try and win football games you should learn how to win first. Kountze ISD should look into that. Embarrassing for their school that paid employees act like that after winning a game. 

Acted like what?

28 minutes ago, Wolves247 said:

I’m gonna need a example? 

I’ll take the bait.  I was there.  I know coaches at both schools.  From the view I was at.  Kountze kids came off every play holding their privates from kicks and hits.  Kelly players talked smack to coaches the entire game.  Kelly coaches talked smack to players the entire game.  The last play of the game which was taking a knee , a Kelly player kicked a lineman in his privates.  
  Kountze is not without fault.  I  am sure there was smack talking on both sides.  The Refs. Let this get out of hand.  The coaches at Kelly allowed their kids their behavior as well.   Coaches at Kountze were stopping kids and a coach after the game .  As were Kelly coaches trying to help.   
      Going to a Catholic high school myself years ago.  As well as watching Kelly over the years as a friend, relative.  I have never seen Kelly this undisciplined.  I am wondering where is the leadership and discipline at that school.  Again,  I am sure Kountze had a few hits, kicks themselves but,  Kelly should also look in the mirror.  A lot of face masks penalties were not called last night.     I would like a Ref from last nights input.   

9 hours ago, Wolves247 said:

Just curious if you witnessed this or just hearsay? 

On 9/22/2021 at 8:05 AM, UNT-AggieMan said:

i was not at the game but i have many friends across southeast texas and i have heard that kelly is the most disrespectful dirty playing team out there. 

during one of the scrimmages i was told that kelly coach said "i cannot control my kids that is the refs job" i wonder if there is any truth to that 

IF this is the case at Kelly, and a big IF, and my opinion, this would be a cause for immediate termination of the HC.  If you can’t control your team, this brings shame and embarrassment on the school and community.  

On 9/18/2021 at 7:15 AM, Wolves247 said:

Sounds like Kelly didn't expect to get beat lol. Maybe a little sore about the loss?

On 9/18/2021 at 8:27 AM, mfd814 said:

I’ll take the bait.  I was there.  I know coaches at both schools.  From the view I was at.  Kountze kids came off every play holding their privates from kicks and hits.  Kelly players talked smack to coaches the entire game.  Kelly coaches talked smack to players the entire game.  The last play of the game which was taking a knee , a Kelly player kicked a lineman in his privates.  
  Kountze is not without fault.  I  am sure there was smack talking on both sides.  The Refs. Let this get out of hand.  The coaches at Kelly allowed their kids their behavior as well.   Coaches at Kountze were stopping kids and a coach after the game .  As were Kelly coaches trying to help.   
      Going to a Catholic high school myself years ago.  As well as watching Kelly over the years as a friend, relative.  I have never seen Kelly this undisciplined.  I am wondering where is the leadership and discipline at that school.  Again,  I am sure Kountze had a few hits, kicks themselves but,  Kelly should also look in the mirror.  A lot of face masks penalties were not called last night.     I would like a Ref from last nights input.   

Sounds like Kelly was excited they had won a few games this season lol, then finally got hit in the mouth! Kelly is back to normal now lol.