California Recall Election - 350,000 Votes Disappeared

Hagar

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

CNN blames it on an error, but with all the potential fraud, I have a hard time believing them.  All those votes were for recalling Newsome.  Nothing to see hear.  Move along.

This is the hidden content, please

pretty thin, if you ask me.  he was up 2.3M votes.  so they "erased" 351,000 votes to put him up 2.6M?  It really makes zero sense for them to do that, and the explanation makes a lot more sense than publicly cheating in a recall that was never going to be close to begin with.  

29 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

pretty thin, if you ask me.  he was up 2.3M votes.  so they "erased" 351,000 votes to put him up 2.6M?  It really makes zero sense for them to do that, and the explanation makes a lot more sense than publicly cheating in a recall that was never going to be close to begin with.  

I’ve been waiting months, if not years, for someone to provide proof that statistically significant voter fraud exists, and I’m still waiting.

Trump himself launched a commission into voter fraud after the 2016 election, and they couldn’t find anything meaningful.. These people will never, ever give up. 

https://apnews.com/article/north-america-donald-trump-us-news-ap-top-news-elections-f5f6a73b2af546ee97816bb35e82c18d

The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.

In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

12 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I’ve been waiting months, if not years, for someone to provide proof that statistically significant voter fraud exists, and I’m still waiting.

Trump himself launched a commission into voter fraud after the 2016 election, and they couldn’t find anything meaningful.. These people will never, ever give up. 

The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.

In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

I agree with you.  Without a doubt there are individuals who commit fraud in every national election, but most of the accusations of widespread fraud are beyond implausible.  that having been said, I would love for a better system to be put in place that is more trackable and makes it much tougher to commit fraud of any kind.  Whether or not there is major fraud being committed, the system should have enough integrity and transparency that American voters can trust that when they vote, they're voting in a fair election.  There is certainly enough murkiness and inconsistency in the current process to make many voters feel that fraud is possible, or even likely.  In state elections in swing states decided by a few thousand votes, the actions of a couple of fraudulent poll workers could literally be enough to swing an entire election.  That's terrifying.  

36 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Are you familiar with the number of Clinics/Doctors that have ripped off Medicare/Medicaid?  Been quite a few.   And how many are doing it that haven’t been caught?  Fact is, some yahoo was caught with a bunch of ballots a month before the election.  IF, and I have no idea, there was shenanigans with 350,000 votes, there could’ve been much more that we don’t know about.  Suffice it to say I don’t totally trust government officials and the Media.

12 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Why did you "forget" to mention that the commission was disbanded due to many states not cooperating, not providing critical data to the mission, and threatening lawsuits? Sounds like you are just regurgitating CNN, MSNBC, etc. talking points. And you call yourself a moderate.

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Are you familiar with the number of Clinics/Doctors that have ripped off Medicare/Medicaid?  Been quite a few.   And how many are doing it that haven’t been caught?  Fact is, some yahoo was caught with a bunch of ballots a month before the election.  IF, and I have no idea, there was shenanigans with 350,000 votes, there could’ve been much more that we don’t know about.  Suffice it to say I don’t totally trust government officials and the Media.

I get that you don't trust the media and the government.  I have no trust in the media and very little trust in the government, and I think both sides are just about as crooked as the other, one just happens to align with more of my views.  That said, I am simply pointing out that the idea that a recall election in California would be publicly fixed for a democratic candidate just doesn't hold water.  It would be like risking getting caught doctoring the presidential election numbers in Texas during the Bush election.  He's already winning by a huge margin, why would you risk getting caught committing voter fraud?

14 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Why did you "forget" to mention that the commission was disbanded due to many states not cooperating, not providing critical data to the mission, and threatening lawsuits? Sounds like you are just regurgitating CNN, MSNBC, etc. talking points. And you call yourself a moderate.

And which states were those? Can you list them for me? Curious to see if there’s a trend (ie, solidly blue or red states, or purple states)

thanks 

31 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Yep the worst president in the history of the U.S.A. Somehow got 81 million votes the most in history….12 million more than the beloved Obama.

when people read this generations from now they will be perplexed…..

Golly gee shucks it’s almost as if —

1) the population has increased

2) voter turnout has increased 

3) people realllllly don’t like trump

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

I get that you don't trust the media and the government.  I have no trust in the media and very little trust in the government, and I think both sides are just about as crooked as the other, one just happens to align with more of my views.  That said, I am simply pointing out that the idea that a recall election in California would be publicly fixed for a democratic candidate just doesn't hold water.  It would be like risking getting caught doctoring the presidential election numbers in Texas during the Bush election.  He's already winning by a huge margin, why would you risk getting caught committing voter fraud?

And yet, imo, the same Dem Party may have risk exposure by having Biden get 81 Million votes in the Presidential election .  Had Trump gotten an abysmal amount, it wouldn’t be an issue, but he got a record amount himself.  My personal opinion, no way Biden, with a terrible VP, gets 81 Million votes.  

22 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And yet, imo, the same Dem Party may have risk exposure by having Biden get 81 Million votes in the Presidential election .  Had Trump gotten an abysmal amount, it wouldn’t be an issue, but he got a record amount himself.  My personal opinion, no way Biden, with a terrible VP, gets 81 Million votes.  

Hagar, you look like a numbers guy

If Biden got 81m votes, how many did trump get? And what was the spread?

What about 2016 and 2012 for the respective candidates/parties. I want to see if we can identify a trend or outlier here.

32 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Hagar, you look like a numbers guy

If Biden got 81m votes, how many did trump get? And what was the spread?

What about 2016 and 2012 for the respective candidates/parties. I want to see if we can identify a trend or outlier here.

Cliff Notes version.  Total votes in millions

2008 - 129

2012 - 123

2016 - 129

2020 - A whopping 155

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

2008 - 129

2012 - 123

2016 - 129

2020 - A whopping 155

That’s a pretty big increase.

Do you think the huge increase for the republican candidate is also voter fraud? It appears both candidates set records on number of votes.

Or is the huge increase for republicans real, and the huge increase for Democrats is fake?

3 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Golly gee shucks it’s almost as if —

1) the population has increased

2) voter turnout has increased 

3) people realllllly don’t like trump

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

2008 - 129

2012 - 123

2016 - 129

2020 - A whopping 155

8 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Do you think the huge increase for the republican candidate is also voter fraud? It appears both candidates set records on number of votes.

Or is the huge increase for republicans real, and the huge increase for Democrats is fake?

Did you you not see the turnout for all the rally’s oh and did you see the lack of turnout for Biden.

add mail in ballots and the increase of fraud goes up.  

17 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

With the large crowds Trump had, plus the excellent employment numbers prior to Covid, the Republican numbers are explainable.  Then Biden, who couldn’t and can’t draw a crowd, and picked a VP who was a liability rather than an asset, imo the 81 Million is unbelievable.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

With the large crowds Trump had, plus the excellent employment numbers prior to Covid, the Republican numbers are explainable.  Then Biden, who couldn’t and can’t draw a crowd, and picked a VP who was a liability rather than an asset, imo the 81 Million is unbelievable.

So just to confirm - all of the increase in republican votes are real, and all of the increase in Democrat votes are fake?