Melee at Lumberton Waffle House

BMTSoulja1

7 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Why? Most of the people were not even from there, it just happens to be where they landed.

Heard it was Lumberton people who had a run-in with Buna people at a bar. Lumberton people left and were followed to WH by the Buna people. Does most of then people sway it away from Lumberton?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Heard it was Lumberton people who had a run-in with Buna people at a bar. Lumberton people left and were followed to WH by the Buna people. Does most of then people sway it away from Lumberton?

I think one was from Lumberton.

People love to say the words, it could happen anywhere. Well in this case it absolutely could. Actually the deal was from Beaumont (as we all know) and they happen to meet up in Lumberton. They could have jets as well followed each other to a jack in the box in Mid County.

38 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I think one was from Lumberton.

People love to say the words, it could happen anywhere. Well in this case it absolutely could. Actually the deal was from Beaumont (as we all know) and they happen to meet up in Lumberton. They could have jets as well followed each other to a jack in the box in Mid County.

I have family in Lumberton and a co-worker lives there. So, is it ok for me to be embarrassed by this. Seems I need permission.

Of course this can happen anywhere. Who said that?

The Jack-in-the-Boxes are in PA. One corporate owned, the other private. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I’m embarrassed for Lumberton.

Didn’t bother me a bit. I was nite nite at the time. Plus if the Buna folks followed them to continue the trouble, it becomes a little more understandable. Waffle House is out of those Buna kids societal range. They’re used to scrumming at the Sonic parking lot. They were just confused. 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Didn't someone smack you in the head with one of those big metal cigarette butt holders at a waffle house?  Or was it IHOP?

It was IHOP. It was a pipe/sign. My partner saw the blood fly and thought it knocked my eye out. Fortunately I saw it coming about one second before I got hit which probably saved me. I tried to block it with my left arm and I guess I did somewhat.  They x-rayed my hand and wrist twice and thought it was broken. It was just severely bruised. I had a bruise about 3 inches wide from my wrist to my elbow on my left arm. My eyebrow had to be glued back together in two places to keep it from scarring so much instead of stitching it up.

It was an intoxicated federal prison guard that did it. At least he was until that morning. 

16 hours ago, tvc184 said:

It was IHOP. It was a pipe/sign. My partner saw the blood fly and thought it knocked my eye out. Fortunately I saw it coming about one second before I got hit which probably saved me. I tried to block it with my left arm and I guess I did somewhat.  They x-rayed my hand and wrist twice and thought it was broken. It was just severely bruised. I had a bruise about 3 inches wide from my wrist to my elbow on my left arm. My eyebrow had to be glued back together in two places to keep it from scarring so much instead of stitching it up.

It was an intoxicated federal prison guard that did it. At least he was until that morning

Nice.

I think it's funny how things have changed over the years......

A fight at the waffle house in 1980 would of probably never made the news paper...lol

There were fights daily/weekly at the public schools......

in 1980 you had a better chance of being asked to pour your beer out than actually getting a minor in possession.....it typically depended on your attitude....

When you had a bully problem, you faced your bully and fought or talked it out......you didn't tattle.....

God, I hope I'm not becoming a grouchy old man.....

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

I think it's funny how things have changed over the years......

A fight at the waffle house in 1980 would of probably never made the news paper...lol

There were fights daily/weekly at the public schools......

in 1980 you had a better chance of being asked to pour your beer out than actually getting a minor in possession.....it typically depended on your attitude....

When you had a bully problem, you faced your bully and fought or talked it out......you didn't tattle.....

God, I hope I'm not becoming a grouchy old man.....

Your not….just shows you negative progression

• 2 weeks later...