5GallonBucket

Bow season

On 9/13/2021 at 9:29 PM, 5GallonBucket said:

Around the corner!

are you on texasbowhunter.com?  I came up with "The Great Outdoors" several years ago on here, figuring that the majority of our members would be hunters, but the section never got much traffic.

16 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

are you on texasbowhunter.com?  I came up with "The Great Outdoors" several years ago on here, figuring that the majority of our members would be hunters, but the section never got much traffic.

Nope….maybe I should look into it.

this is the only type of social media I do.

I ve commented/started topics in the great outdoors in the past but not many seem interested.🤷‍♂️

bow season is the best time of the year….IMO….I see more deer because no one else around me bow hunts….

7 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Nope….maybe I should look into it.

this is the only type of social media I do.

I ve commented/started topics in the great outdoors in the past but not many seem interested.🤷‍♂️

bow season is the best time of the year….IMO….I see more deer because no one else around me bow hunts….

I put out corn in the field behind my house yesterday at 4:15 because my cousin finally got around to cutting and haying it.  At 6:30 a shooter buck came out into the corn.  I haven't ever seen a shooter behind my house (apart from spikes).

18 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I put out corn in the field behind my house yesterday at 4:15 because my cousin finally got around to cutting and haying it.  At 6:30 a shooter buck came out into the corn.  I haven't ever seen a shooter behind my house (apart from spikes).

Nice!!!!

I hunt about 300 yards from my front porch.

Between my possibly messed up shoulder and recovering from Covid, I don’t know if I will ever get to bow hunt again. Even if I got back into it, I don’t have a place to hunt anymore.

But, I have taken several with my bow.