Lamar Gets Dominated 54-0!

Reagan

7 hours ago, D3zii said:

Jeff Traylor is a Hell of a coach, has been successful everywhere he's gone, he may be on the way up the ladder if he continues his success. If they beat Memphis this weekend they'll definitely be on the radar

I agree to that1” 100, I expect if they beat Memphis he will be techs head coach next year 

LU absolutely dominated again by Abilene Christian, 56-0....I am willing to give the new coach a chance to establish his program...this is his first "real" season after only a few games in the spring, but this program isn't even competitive at this point...it isn't going to get any easier moving to the WAC...right now, it appears that Lamar "wants" to be big time, but is nowhere near ready to do so...A bit disappointed at this point, I must say.

This was 56-0 to ACU, not Texas A & M or another big time FBS program...ACU??

1 hour ago, Razor said:

LU absolutely dominated again by Abilene Christian, 56-0....I am willing to give the new coach a chance to establish his program...this is his first "real" season after only a few games in the spring, but this program isn't even competitive at this point...it isn't going to get any easier moving to the WAC...right now, it appears that Lamar "wants" to be big time, but is nowhere near ready to do so...A bit disappointed at this point, I must say.

This was 56-0 to ACU, not Texas A & M or another big time FBS program...ACU??

And they have to go to Abilene in a few weeks to play em again, this time it'll count as a conference game. 

5 hours ago, D3zii said:

Man Techs Coach Wells made some questionable decisions. Would love to see what Traylor could do at a power 5 school. I know he'll recruit well

Absolutely! I think he would do wonders at a school like tech… not a fan of tech at all but a big fan of Traylor…

I do say this with Arkansas great early success I could see Kendal Briles as well maybe could go to tech.. I wanna say they boosters wanted his dad this off-season… whatcha think @Mr. Buddy Garrity 

4 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Absolutely! I think he would do wonders at a school like tech… not a fan of tech at all but a big fan of Traylor…

I do say this with Arkansas great early success I could see Kendal Briles as well maybe could go to tech.. I wanna say they boosters wanted his dad this off-season… whatcha think @Mr. Buddy Garrity 

Kendal not leaving Arkansas anytime soon. 

• 3 weeks later...