Lumberton @ EC

RaiderGirl2010

47 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Lumberton vs 3a = Lumberton win

I'll agree with you on Lumberton winning this game THIS season. However, I don't quite agree with the "Lumberton vs. 3A" statement. East Chambers beat them 50-24 last year and would normally put a whooping on them every year. Though, they're in a rebuilding year, so I'll go with Lumberton. 

20 minutes ago, Fast Turtle said:

I'll agree with you on Lumberton winning this game THIS season. However, I don't quite agree with the "Lumberton vs. 3A" statement. East Chambers beat them 50-24 last year and would normally put a whooping on them every year. Though, they're in a rebuilding year, so I'll go with Lumberton. 

They have only beat 3a teams this year. Nothing against EC

4 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

They have only beat 3a teams this year. Nothing against EC

I'm no EC fan, so no hard feelings here. I was just referring to the "Lumberton vs. 3A" statement. That statement reads as if Lumberton would beat any and all 3A teams. There's an easy 10 plus 3A teams that would beat Lumberton. There's a little 3A purple team 50 minutes north of them that would hand it to them. 

5 hours ago, Fast Turtle said:

I'm no EC fan, so no hard feelings here. I was just referring to the "Lumberton vs. 3A" statement. That statement reads as if Lumberton would beat any and all 3A teams. There's an easy 10 plus 3A teams that would beat Lumberton. There's a little 3A purple team 50 minutes north of them that would hand it to them. 

They would hand it to most schools in area, including a few 5As

37 minutes ago, ECC95 said:

With EC rebuilding and not knowing if Lumberton is improved from last year. I will give Lumberton a slight edge. 

L-Town has definitely improved. The only reason for the loss Friday was the coach took a chance on a 2 point conversion instead of going for the tie. I'm glad he did, it showed he had balls and confidence in his boys. They kept REL on the ropes all night long. The Ganders two previous games one against a 6A team and the other against a 5A Div. 2 team who was in the playoffs last year were routs, 56-7 and 58-17, where Lumberton kept them from running away with the game.