Silsbee Vs Texarkana Pleasant Grove

Who That

7 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Is PG even GOOD good this year?

Not really. Watching some of the game against argyle I thought they could've at least put up a fight.it was over bf it started.and if Silsbee O/C continue to call the game like he did for 3qtrs against Nederland.i can't see PG beating them.they have alot of new players like Silsbee but not even close to having the althetes Silsbee has

On 9/12/2021 at 6:02 PM, Bansheefan said:

Silsbee should when pretty easily if not I would be worried pg is way down this year

PG may be down, but make no mistake thisΒ football programΒ has made it to the state championship game several times in the recent past. I'm pulling for Silsbee to win, but I don't know about the easy part. PG is deep tradition and after two blow out losses will be looking to right the ship. After two heart breaking losses Silsbee needs to not lose focus in the fourth quarter and close games out. TigerNation!!!Β 

4 hours ago, EliteTiger said:

No longer on the team. Was not being used at all, so decided to focus on basketball.Β  Silsbee Football's loss for SURE! He is a special kid!

Silsbee's depth at WR was gonna be difficult to get playing time for everyone this early.Β  It is football though anything could have happened w/ Covid, injuries, etc.

Hate to hear this.