Mid-County Madness 2021

Rez Ipsa

On 9/22/2021 at 4:59 PM, chorizo said:

i dont know about the game,because records usually dont matter in this game,nor much of anything else,but from 3 games ive watched, in my opinion,no way dogs are 10th best team in state!png has played better teams i think so far.im pulling for dogs for sure,but i wouldnt put my money on it,ive learned to not bet with my heart,im a cowboys fan lol

one thing anyone can learn about mid county madness is take records and rankings and throw them out the window. I can't speak on PN-G because I haven't seen them play but I can speak on Nederland on defense scrappy is the right word. I'm not sold on the offense at all IMO we have one playmaker on that side of the ball and everyone here knows who that is.

The folks who make predictions have a hard time, because you can truly throw the records out in most cases when these two face off, including this year.  Last year, Nederland was by far the better football team, and probably should've won by the 14 being predicted by the experts.  But this game rarely plays out how you think and normally comes down to the 4th quarter.  Good luck boys, make a memory.

Gotta be one of the shortest MCM threads ever!!  I think it shows the uncertainty that both sides have about tonight's outcome...here's for one helluva, highly competitive game where both teams come out injury free...telling number is the point differential over the last 20 years that someone posted earlier...50 points over 20 years!  crazy close...hoping for the same tonight, with a late Bulldog victory!!

Go Dogs!