Mid-County Madness 2021

Rez Ipsa

2 hours ago, Brubaker said:

How many TD passes or passing yards did RJ have in his MCM career?  The dude straight ran the football down Nederland's throat for 3 straight years... so I think UT got it right.  The kid will be playing on Sunday's in a couple of years.

I think the NFL is certainly likely - he’s smart, got a good attitude, impresses literally everyone. QB is just a different animal, that’s why there are so few good ones. If he had been determined to play QB, he would have transferred - there are a lot of schools who would have taken him (Julian Edelman played QB for Kent State and got drafted, and played a career, as a receiver for the Patriots). RJ will be fine. 

7 hours ago, Bigdog said:

Ned's D will keep this game close, especially since it seems PNG has some offensive issues.   If the Dog offense gets going, the lil indian boys will be going home without the trophy. 

You obviously haven’t been paying to close attention to the current group of puppies. Step away from the keyboard every once in a while. 

On 9/15/2021 at 7:15 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Being an admin here, I can tell you the quickest way to get tossed from this site is to disrespect our moderators here.

Well I wasn't disrespecting any and I got a warning in which that was wrong but I was the adult in that one but it was all good I'm a lover not an fighter like some people on here

On 9/13/2021 at 4:00 PM, aki1994 said:

I look for Barrow to pull one out of Neumann's playbook and put his best athlete at QB. Run a lot of zone reads and QB keepers. I can't remember the kid that they did that with years back but it was the difference in the game that year.  

Trevon Sonnier