Mid-County Madness 2021

Rez Ipsa

I think if PNG will make a few changes personnel wise, this game will not be close. This isn’t rocket science. Put Bergeron at corner, Gohlke at safety, and Wilson Weber at Sam. Move R. Johnson to RB, Long to QB, and have Mgill in the slot and this game isn’t close. Not sure why I am the only one who can see this. Might even try Lumceford and Whitehead on the line. Just my thoughts on the practices I have watched. I think Riggs is over his turf toe as well. So he should be ready come game time. Waguepack can handle the kicking duties for the game if need be if  Sandel isn’t back.

59 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I think if PNG will make a few changes personnel wise, this game will not be close. This isn’t rocket science. Put Bergeron at corner, Gohlke at safety, and Wilson Weber at Sam. Move R. Johnson to RB, Long to QB, and have Mgill in the slot and this game isn’t close. Not sure why I am the only one who can see this. Might even try Lumceford and Whitehead on the line. Just my thoughts on the practices I have watched. I think Riggs is over his turf toe as well. So he should be ready come game time. Waguepack can handle the kicking duties for the game if need be if  Sandel isn’t back.

I think you have a winning combination there.   Not even close….

7 hours ago, Stattrax said:

So Sandel might not be back?

His name is the only one that fits with the Nette chant.

Tate.  San dell     Tate.   San del

On 9/13/2021 at 6:31 PM, Rez Ipsa said:

He’ll demand all the attention, and will be useful as a decoy. Though, given he seems to be the only truly dangerous weapon, Nederland should likely force us to just try to stop him from scoring. Like when PNG had Roschon. Give your best player the ball, especially when he is a step above normal players. 

Wait is Roschon still a QB?  I thought he was going to be tu's starting QB when Ehlinger left. :)

1 hour ago, Bigdog said:

Wait is Roschon still a QB?  I thought he was going to be tu's starting QB when Ehlinger left. :)

I’d still like to see him get a chance, but my hunch is Texas decided he wasn’t really going to work at QB, or they might have tried harder to get him back in the QB room. But he could certainly QB against Nederland. The question is how will Nederland handle losing 4 in a row? 

42 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I’d still like to see him get a chance, but my hunch is Texas decided he wasn’t really going to work at QB, or they might have tried harder to get him back in the QB room. But he could certainly QB against Nederland. The question is how will Nederland handle losing 4 in a row? 

We beat him in 17. 

46 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

There were some PNG people insisting that he was going to be a QB even after he was recruited as a RB.   I don't know, how did PNG handle losing 7 in a row?

On 9/16/2021 at 10:52 AM, Rez Ipsa said:

How many TD passes or passing yards did RJ have in his MCM career?  The dude straight ran the football down Nederland's throat for 3 straight years... so I think UT got it right.  The kid will be playing on Sunday's in a couple of years.

7 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

How many TD passes or passing yards did RJ have in his MCM career?  The dude straight ran the football down Nederland's throat for 3 straight years... so I think UT got it right.  The kid will be playing on Sunday's in a couple of years.

He was a RB in Port Arthur lil league.