Mid-County Madness 2021

Rez Ipsa

2 hours ago, PNGFaithful said:

Difference in us I don’t get on here every year about how great we’re going to be. I’m a realist. Our receivers are not fast so it takes time to develop plays for the QB. The Rec. need to be more physical to get open quicker. They seem to be lazy when running routes. Defense seems to be out of place with a running QB. This is a problem because we’re not fast so we need to play better fundamentals and more physical.  

You haven't a clue. Look at my pick ems. Look if you have a problem with coaching that's fine by me. I really like to speak well of the kids for their sake. Its up to you to get on here and run down the kids. I know for a fact they read this site. You did it your way Ill do it mine. What we usually find out is people who run down the kids on here have a problem that is personal against the coaches, team, school, or other fans.

5 hours ago, prepballfan said:

You haven't a clue. Look at my pick ems. Look if you have a problem with coaching that's fine by me. I really like to speak well of the kids for their sake. Its up to you to get on here and run down the kids. I know for a fact they read this site. You did it your way Ill do it mine. What we usually find out is people who run down the kids on here have a problem that is personal against the coaches, team, school, or other fans.

Do you have a clue. You just a rah rah. 

2 hours ago, outanup said:

You can bet Fuselier will be put in a position to make plays....and used as a decoy.

He’ll demand all the attention, and will be useful as a decoy. Though, given he seems to be the only truly dangerous weapon, Nederland should likely force us to just try to stop him from scoring. Like when PNG had Roschon. Give your best player the ball, especially when he is a step above normal players. 

2 hours ago, chief1987 said:

Do you have a clue. You just a rah rah. 

No I care about the kids on the field, the drill team, band, volleyball team, and so on. I don't get on a site as an adult and talk bad about the kids. You can choose to do that. I will not. I had a family from another team contact me this week who has a son playing who was very disappointed in the way the adults were talking about him and his teammates. So YES I will stand up for the kids. Always. 

9 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

No I care about the kids on the field, the drill team, band, volleyball team, and so on. I don't get on a site as an adult and talk bad about the kids. You can choose to do that. I will not. I had a family from another team contact me this week who has a son playing who was very disappointed in the way the adults were talking about him and his teammates. So YES I will stand up for the kids. Always. 

I ain’t naming no names. Just giving my opinion. I also care about the kids myself. I know this group of Indians very well, trust me on that. Bottom line is Friday nights ain’t a time to give out participation ribbons. Little Johnny can always go play tennis or golf or be in the band. Again, just my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

I ain’t naming no names. Just giving my opinion. I also care about the kids myself. I know this group of Indians very well, trust me on that. Bottom line is Friday nights ain’t a time to give out participation ribbons. Little Johnny can always go play tennis or golf or be in the band. Again, just my opinion. 

Its easy to fix a team hiding behind a keyboard. That's for sure. I see em on here every year since 2006. They come and they go. Some folks I argue with but have respect for because they provide stats and ideas (heres looking at you 14.2) and others just call kids out and talk about how bad they are or how slow they are. Even more have multiple accounts so they can be two people at once. I am same person every year with expectations for my favorite team to win. I also understand the challenges of competing against a SC finalist as well. 

8 hours ago, prepballfan said:

No problem with the coaches at all.  We just have the athletes every year. That’s not the coaches fault or the kids. 

12 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Its easy to fix a team hiding behind a keyboard. That's for sure. I see em on here every year since 2006. They come and they go. Some folks I argue with but have respect for because they provide stats and ideas (heres looking at you 14.2) and others just call kids out and talk about how bad they are or how slow they are. Even more have multiple accounts so they can be two people at once. I am same person every year with expectations for my favorite team to win. I also understand the challenges of competing against a SC finalist as well. 

Well I’m not gonna try and fix a team. Not hiding behind a keyboard either. I’m not gonna name names either. No need for stats when only giving an opinion. As for SC finalist go, if we luck out and beat that team great. I’d love to see it. There’s 4 beatable teams we need to worry about. Next Friday is one of them. Win 4 and in the playoffs. Win 5 is just icing on the cake. And just for your information. My son is an Indian. I assure you I have greater knowledge than you on the subject. 

Well here’s the juicy stuff. For one, Chief has a kid on the field. He is a starter and has been, this being his second year starting, and he will start again next year. So he is in the know. WE have watched this group grow up. So here’s the good stuff. Keys to win. Defense will need to double one standout from Nederland. They will need to contain the Nederland QB. The PNG head coach will need to create some space for the Indian receivers with motion and formations and a short passing game, mixing in the run. Special teams will need to be on point. And all the correct personnel will need to be in the right spots on both sides of the ball in order to stop the opposing team. And turnovers will be key to a victory. Short, generic, and no names put out. Anyone want my autograph just PM me. I don’t have a prediction, but it should be a great atmosphere. And I did win Pick Ems the only year I played!!!!!!! Should be a tie at halftime between the bands. As well as the cheerleading and the drill teams. Bands are of equal talent and should be a great demonstration of sportsmanship. And as PBF posted up top, yes people get on and off this site. I used to be active, but was banned for using the CLOWN word. I do not get on here often anymore because the site has changed alot over the years. Grad did a heck of a job. But in reality it’s an opinion board, no matter if your a rah rah or in the know. Once again anyone need my autograph DM me!!!!! But in my time, it’s a pi…..ing match between stats, opinions, and participant ribbon minds. I’m not down with a ribbon, and I don’t have Pom Poms. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!!! Please let me know if I’m getting banned!!! I used the word in 3rd person. 

57 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Well here’s the juicy stuff. For one, Chief has a kid on the field. He is a starter and has been, this being his second year starting, and he will start again next year. So he is in the know. WE have watched this group grow up. So here’s the good stuff. Keys to win. Defense will need to double one standout from Nederland. They will need to contain the Nederland QB. The PNG head coach will need to create some space for the Indian receivers with motion and formations and a short passing game, mixing in the run. Special teams will need to be on point. And all the correct personnel will need to be in the right spots on both sides of the ball in order to stop the opposing team. And turnovers will be key to a victory. Short, generic, and no names put out. Anyone want my autograph just PM me. I don’t have a prediction, but it should be a great atmosphere. And I did win Pick Ems the only year I played!!!!!!! Should be a tie at halftime between the bands. As well as the cheerleading and the drill teams. Bands are of equal talent and should be a great demonstration of sportsmanship. And as PBF posted up top, yes people get on and off this site. I used to be active, but was banned for using the CLOWN word. I do not get on here often anymore because the site has changed alot over the years. Grad did a heck of a job. But in reality it’s an opinion board, no matter if your a rah rah or in the know. Once again anyone need my autograph DM me!!!!! But in my time, it’s a pi…..ing match between stats, opinions, and participant ribbon minds. I’m not down with a ribbon, and I don’t have Pom Poms. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!!! Please let me know if I’m getting banned!!! I used the word in 3rd person. 

Usually you have something decent to say. I get attacked just about every year by a parent for not being tough enough. Stat you know me and know I care for all these kids and this team. I really dont care what anyone thinks except poeple who I respect like yourself. 

1 hour ago, chief1987 said:

Well I’m not gonna try and fix a team. Not hiding behind a keyboard either. I’m not gonna name names either. No need for stats when only giving an opinion. As for SC finalist go, if we luck out and beat that team great. I’d love to see it. There’s 4 beatable teams we need to worry about. Next Friday is one of them. Win 4 and in the playoffs. Win 5 is just icing on the cake. And just for your information. My son is an Indian. I assure you I have greater knowledge than you on the subject. 

I don't have a kid on the team but I know many on the team. 

1 minute ago, prepballfan said:

Usually you have something decent to say. I get attacked just about every year by a parent for not being tough enough. Stat you know me and know I care for all these kids and this team. I really dont care what anyone thinks except poeple who I respect like yourself. 

PBF no disrespect intended. Just stating the facts to others on the site. Everyone has an opinion. Some just come from different angles. I have calmed down with age! As you can tell by my lack of posts. Nothing wrong with your angle, and nothing wrong with anyone else’s as long as it is sarcasm, statistics, or opinions.