Beaumont West Brook 18 Houston Lamar 42/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

17 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So, @wbfanyou grow quite quiet in the week of the woodshed beating.  I expected you to be just as talkative as you were a few weeks ago. What happened?  Also, what’s you’re thoughts on the strong possibility of y’all missing the playoffs?  

Remember I told you to keep that same energy…

Brook will get the 4th spot at worst. They actually win games on that side of town.

3 hours ago, wbfan said:

Brook will get the 4th spot at worst. They actually win games on that side of town.

I see this post don’t have that same energy and fire from a few weeks ago. What happened?  And how do you get 4th if you lose to NS, King, ‘Cita, AND SC?  Can I expect you to be here after each one of those games (same energy of course)…

On 9/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

So, @wbfanyou grow quite quiet in the week of the woodshed beating.  I expected you to be just as talkative as you were a few weeks ago. What happened?  Also, what’s you’re thoughts on the strong possibility of y’all missing the playoffs?  

Remember I told you to keep that same energy…

West Brook will not miss the playoffs! They’ll adjust to not having Bryce around and get hot at the right time. 

Atascocita and North Shore are for sure.

Let's look at CEK, SC, and WB

CEK looks to be the strongest out of the 3 with quality win over Ridge Point, Strake Jesuit isn't the same team as years past( Their only win was over Spring Dekaney). Summer Creek beat winless Friendswood, winless Spring Dekaney, and a below average Conroe. West Brook beat terrible United, below average Tomball Memorial, and then lost an all world QB and got strummed by Houston Lamar. Houston Lamar two losses are to The Woodlands and George Ranch (Average teams). I think West Brook pulls it out and makes the playoffs by splitting with Summer Creek and CEK.

11 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Yeah but that AD was trying to give the job to a different coach. The WB principal "convinced" that AD to go in the direction that he did. 

Curious: Is this current AD one in the same that passed on Langston when he applied for the Ozen and United Head job  if I'm correct.

I do know Langston has applied more than once For the Head job with Bisd, Including applying at Westbrook previously.

10 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I see this post don’t have that same energy and fire from a few weeks ago. What happened?  And how do you get 4th if you lose to NS, King, ‘Cita, AND SC?  Can I expect you to be here after each one of those games (same energy of course)…

I got NS, Cita, SC, then 4th up for grabs between King and WB. Bigger question is: Will your Timberpups play us for the district title or will the Timberpups have to win their last district game just to make the playoffs?

3 hours ago, JustUs said:

Curious: Is this current AD one in the same that passed on Langston when he applied for the Ozen and United Head job  if I'm correct.

I do know Langston has applied more than once For the Head job with Bisd, Including applying at Westbrook previously.

Well, no.  Jackson was moved to principal of United during that hire.  There was another AD that held that title for 1 year..

23 hours ago, JustUs said:

YES! He hired coach Louis after trying to sneak coach Taylor in as HC. Then he hire coach Graham.