Beaumont West Brook 18 Houston Lamar 42/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont West Brook 18 Houston Lamar 42/FINAL
1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Kind of surprised by this one, Lamar wasn’t expected to do much in the Houston area this year. Crazy that Westbrook is probably going to miss the playoffs in a year where North Shore might finish 3rd in the district. 

I don't see nobody dethroning NS.  Not the Fighting Stumps or the X-Box Kennys.......

12 hours ago, wbfan said:

Brook needs a better offense than just letting Bryce make something happen. 

I was at this game. When the starting QB went down the offense stalled. The players were stunned and  started to miss plays and miscue.  Receivers are wide open yet there seems to be only one or two receivers who gets a chance to make plays. What do I know but I would spread it around more and use all the receivers; since the running game is not always there.

16 minutes ago, JustUs said:

LoL stuff happens Spring Westfield handled State ranked #4 and National rank #9 North Shore 27-21 Friday night. Dethroning 

is in the realm of possibilities on any given night in high school sports. jmo...

Well, NS losing to WF is not an one off to me.  Westfield is not joke and will be a force in region 2 just like NS will win district.  Stump hasn't shown a defensive acumen and you just can't out score people.  And Kenny Ray only beat NS once as a HC and decision maker so until I see it, I'm rolling with NS

2 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

Well, NS losing to WF is not an one off to me.  Westfield is not joke and will be a force in region 2 just like NS will win district.  Stump hasn't shown a defensive acumen and you just can't out score people.  And Kenny Ray only beat NS once as a HC and decision maker so until I see it, I'm rolling with NS

He’s already beaten North Shore in a regional final in ‘16 and kind of handled them in district play in ‘17 before Davis got it going. They’ve already shut down a pretty decent Allen offense this year. I don’t think SC would be the other team to beat them, I think it would be CE King. 

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

He’s already beaten North Shore in a regional final in ‘16 and kind of handled them in district play in ‘17 before Davis got it going. They’ve already shut down a pretty decent Allen offense this year. I don’t think SC would be the other team to beat them, I think it would be CE King. 

That's more of an anomaly of Stump beating NS than not.  But okay then

3 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

That's more of an anomaly of Stump beating NS than not.  But okay then

Most Years id agree. but I could definitely see Stump and Atascocita winning the district this season. They went into Allen (who was on an 64 or 84 i forget home winning streak, so Its definitely in play.

Also C.E King is no joke, but I don't see it

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So, @wbfanyou grow quite quiet in the week of the woodshed beating.  I expected you to be just as talkative as you were a few weeks ago. What happened?  Also, what’s you’re thoughts on the strong possibility of y’all missing the playoffs?  

Remember I told you to keep that same energy…

Dude you're a United fan. Can y'all atleast get a win before you try and talk trash?