Week 2

PhatMack19

Arkansas was a few close losses last year from having a pretty dang good season.  They are better this year than last year.  Texas looked bad tonight.  I think it’s clear who their starting qb should be moving forward.  It’s also pretty clear how overrated Louisiana was.  I thought it was funny that the Arky fans stormed the field.  

Texas-Ark game look fairly familiar to the bowl game with Strong😂

Granted I think Ark has a better season then last, but Texas didn't even look like it belonged.  

Texas D-Line which is suppose to be a dominate force got pushed around and if you look back against UL the same thing happen against them. The O-Line. . . . . . . I dont even need to say anything, I Hope Sark can recruit because they just dint have the personnel to compete at a high level right now  

On 9/11/2021 at 9:38 PM, bullets13 said:

Arkansas was a few close losses last year from having a pretty dang good season.  They are better this year than last year.  Texas looked bad tonight.  I think it’s clear who their starting qb should be moving forward.  It’s also pretty clear how overrated Louisiana was.  I thought it was funny that the Arky fans stormed the field.  

So they should change QB's after the backup QB got into the game and scored against the Arkansas backups? I'm assuming you didn't watch the whole game. Texas was severely beaten upfront on both sides of the ball. There line play is nowhere near ready to compete in the SEC. Good thing they have until 2025 to get ready. UT is who we thought they were! Just because they are Texas they are always overrated. Just like the Dallas Cowboys! And I'm a fan of both. Yes I've been sick for awhile!

5 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

So they should change QB's after the backup QB got into the game and scored against the Arkansas backups? I'm assuming you didn't watch the whole game. Texas was severely beaten upfront on both sides of the ball. There line play is nowhere near ready to compete in the SEC. Good thing they have until 2025 to get ready. UT is who we thought they were! Just because they are Texas they are always overrated. Just like the Dallas Cowboys! And I'm a fan of both. Yes I've been sick for awhile!

Yep. Same old story…. new coach for both. 

5 hours ago, Eagle91 said:

I did watch the whole game.  Is Card your cousin or something?  He played like crap.  They brought in Thompson and he performed extremely well, and Arkansas still had plenty of starters still on the field.  Thompson has played extremely well basically every time he's ever stepped on the field for the horns.

On a completely related note, guess who just got named the starter this saturday...

On 9/13/2021 at 8:15 AM, Eagle91 said:

IMO Casey should have been the starter from the jump, but im sure Card looked great in practice and had the better arm, but Thompson is a baller when those lights come on. Rice wont tell us much but after that with Tech and TCU Texas will know what they have.

A&M Defense is legit, but I'm worried with Ark and Bama coming up on the schedule and the way the offense looked against Colorado, idk if they don't have 3 losses when he returns, unless its a dramatic change. To A&M's defense the QB probably wasn't ready and hadn't been getting many snaps

TCU Looked decent but we wont know to much about them or Tech until conference play starts