District 10-4A-1 Predictions

Hagar

48 minutes ago, Hagar said:

This District looking more and more impressive.  District record is now up to 22 wins and 5 losses, with all 6 teams having a winning record.  

As usual, Huffman leading.

Huffman 5-0

Vidor 4-0

Livingston 4-1

LCM & Splendora 3-1

Lumberton 3-2

And Lumberton’s losses by 1 and 2 points 

On 9/14/2021 at 11:41 AM, PirateNole984 said:

Hardly mad and hardly wrong. But if that’s what your comprehension took from my rebuttal then so be it. But it is nice knowing that more people come to watch the cheerleaders than the football team 😂

If you wanted it to be just about football then you should have specified football. Yes this is the football forum in particular but you specified SPORT which of course is what the whole site is about. You left it wide open.

3 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

If you wanted it to be just about football then you should have specified football. Yes this is the football forum in particular but you specified SPORT which of course is what the whole site is about. You left it wide open.

Anything to spin the topic away from football huh?!  Stop drinking the water in Lumberton…it’s turning people into Lloyd and Harry 😂 

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I hope that Vidor vs Lumberton game is streamed, I'll watch. 😁 I like rivalry games. 

And welcome.  Yep, since the Big Rivalry is no longer on the schedule, Vidor vs Nederland, Vidor vs Ltown can replace it.  Ned replaced Vidor with PNG.  Just hope “you know who” is sitting on the Ltown side.  😂😂

3 hours ago, PirateNole984 said:

Yes, yes it does 🤣

Took a lot of willpower for me not to get on the MCM thread and say something, lol.  But out of respect for that great game I resisted.  For as I’m concerned, right now the Vidor rivalry is with Splendora.  I watched (again) the Hudl highlights of us losing to them last year.  Still boggles my mind.

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Took a lot of willpower for me not to get on the MCM thread and say something, lol.  But out of respect for that great game I resisted.  For as I’m concerned, right now the Vidor rivalry is with Splendora.  I watched (again) the Hudl highlights of us losing to them last year.  Still boggles my mind.

Bingo!  Splendora should be the only team on Vidors mind.  One week at a time.

See Huffman done moved up to #9 in the State.  That’ll play head games with some.  Put a thumping on a pretty good LaMarque team (31-7).  Imo this years Falcons may be better than last years.  It’ll take a big effort for anyone to knock them off.

I’ve seen Lumberton, LCM, Livingston, & Vidor in person. Haven’t seen HH so I won’t comment on that, but LCM & Vidor will both beat Livingston, OF outplayed Livingston IMO despite the last second loss. LCM beat OF pretty soundly in their scrimmage & is much more physically impressive. Lumberton has no chance, way too slow & not nearly physical enough. Also watched Splendora play HF & wasn’t all that impressed. So I’m conceding that HH will be in the playoffs, but the next three teams in my opinion based off watching them in person is Vidor, LCM, Livingston, in that order.

46 minutes ago, Bobcats0809 said:

I’ve seen Lumberton, LCM, Livingston, & Vidor in person. Haven’t seen HH so I won’t comment on that, but LCM & Vidor will both beat Livingston, OF outplayed Livingston IMO despite the last second loss. LCM beat OF pretty soundly in their scrimmage & is much more physically impressive. Lumberton has no chance, way too slow & not nearly physical enough. Also watched Splendora play HF & wasn’t all that impressed. So I’m conceding that HH will be in the playoffs, but the next three teams in my opinion based off watching them in person is Vidor, LCM, Livingston, in that order.

That’s a fair assessment. 

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

See Huffman done moved up to #9 in the State.  That’ll play head games with some.  Put a thumping on a pretty good LaMarque team (31-7).  Imo this years Falcons may be better than last years.  It’ll take a big effort for anyone to knock them off.

LM is not the LM of old so that thumping was definitely not a surprise. 

46 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

LM is not the LM of old so that thumping was definitely not a surprise. 

Not nearly the LM of old, but still - defeated 5A Ball who’s 2-2, and LM was 3-0 going in.  Not surprised HH won, but mildly surprised at the score.  Who do you like this year?  Think Liv will take it, or a surprise team?

16 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Not nearly the LM of old, but still - defeated 5A Ball who’s 2-2, and LM was 3-0 going in.  Not surprised HH won, but mildly surprised at the score.  Who do you like this year?  Think Liv will take it, or a surprise team?

I've seen Ball High and LM win Battle of the Causeway while being hot garbage. 

I got Huffman or LCM.