District 10-4A-1 Predictions

Hagar

Well known for being a weak District, but they have an impressive start to this year with 14 wins and 3 losses.  HH 3-0, LCM 2-1, Liv 2-1, Ltown 2-1, Splendora 2-0, and Vidor 3-0.  Admittedly most of them against weaker opponents, but it’s extremely hard building a winning tradition playing bigger better schools.

On the plus side, Ltown and LCM have played some good football.  The District race should be a good one, with those two joining HH, Liv, and Vidor vying for DC and playoff spots.  Splendora could also be a factor.  Appears parody has come to this District.  

VIDOR

HH

LIV

Ltown

LCM

Splendora

• Hagar changed the title to District 10-4A-1 Predictions
2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Well known for being a weak District, but they have an impressive start to this year with 14 wins and 3 losses.  HH 3-0, LCM 2-1, Liv 2-1, Ltown 2-1, Splendora 2-0, and Vidor 3-0.  Admittedly most of them against weaker opponents, but it’s extremely hard building a winning tradition playing bigger better schools.

On the plus side, Ltown and LCM have played some good football.  The District race should be a good one, with those two joining HH, Liv, and Vidor vying for DC and playoff spots.  Splendora could also be a factor.  Appears parody has come to this District.  

VIDOR

HH

LIV

Ltown

LCM

Splendora

Hagar, you think Vidor can hang with Huffman?

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

VIDOR

HH

LIV

Ltown

LCM

Splendora

I promise you Lumberton is not ahead of Lcm. The one game we won last year was Lumberton. We are like 28-8 against them 

16 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Hagar, you think Vidor can hang with Huffman?

They were one bad call from beating HH last year.  Vidor D not nearly as good but O is much better.  I think the Pirates have a very good shot at beating HH, but I’ll be surprised if any team goes through District undefeated.  

20 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I promise you Lumberton is not ahead of Lcm. The one game we won last year was Lumberton. We are like 28-8 against them 

Both teams have improved immensely, IMO.  I picked Vidor because of bias, but just based on the first 3 weeks, I wouldn’t be shocked for anyone to win DC, except Splendora.  Picking HH & Liv is easy but everything else is a crap shoot. 

An indication of parody is even though there are several post, no one has predicted the District but me.  

I think HH has the top spot til proven otherwise, but the 2nd & 3rd spot are probably gonna be between Vidor and Livingston. LC-M is my dark horse, I think they're gonna make some noise to try and fight for that 3rd or 4th spot.

I think Vidor can hang and beat HH, but our secondary is gonna have to play flawless, if want a chance to win that game. If we can hang with Silsbee and beat them, I think we have a good shot at HH. They're pretty similar to me.

36 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Both teams have improved immensely, IMO.  I picked Vidor because of bias, but just based on the first 3 weeks, I wouldn’t be shocked for anyone to win DC, except Splendora.  Picking HH & Liv is easy but everything else is a crap shoot. 

An indication of parody is even though there are several post, no one has predicted the District but me.  

After watching Vidor Lumberton and LCM. Lumberton is slow. Please Lumberton folks don’t be upset I’m not trying to offend anyone. Vidor offense looked good against Silsbee. Defense needs to tighten up. LCM running back Is running for almost 200 yards a game. LCM passing attack needs to improve. Our defense needs some work and needs to play this Friday. 

6 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

After watching Vidor Lumberton and LCM. Lumberton is slow. Please Lumberton folks don’t be upset I’m not trying to offend anyone. Vidor offense looked good against Silsbee. Defense needs to tighten up. LCM running back Is running for almost 200 yards a game. LCM passing attack needs to improve. Our defense needs some work and needs to play this Friday. 

Lumberton is also beat up. Olexa out for the year. Hataway should be back by district, Fuselier should be back by district too. If they can regroup, they may win a couple they shouldn’t. 

2 hours ago, mrstexasfootball said:

They only beat OF by 1 last year. 

True, but imo, they caught everyone off guard last year.  This year the Lions are expected to do good, so no element of surprise.  Of course if Liv wins the District, it shows OF should be in D-1 instead of D-2, lol.  

Bottom line just my 2 cents, feel free to post your idea of how the Dist race will end.  

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Bottom line just my 2 cents, feel free to post your idea of how the Dist race will end.  

I just really don’t know. My son’s playing ball at UMHB now, so I have only seen 1 4A-D1 game this year. There’s a lot of things that can go wrong in the next few weeks (injuries/Covid), so time will play a big factor in how it ends up. 

9 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I just really don’t know. My son’s playing ball at UMHB now, so I have only seen 1 4A-D1 game this year. There’s a lot of things that can go wrong in the next few weeks (injuries/Covid), so time will play a big factor in how it ends up. 

Had one about his size.  Went broke feeding him. 😂😂😂