LCM looking for a game. 9-17

LCMAlumtiger32

48 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Woodville didn’t want to go 1 and 3.

I hope we ain’t ducking no competition now. 1-3 shouldn’t even be a concern because it really doesn’t matter. We need all the issues exposed and fixed before the playoffs. The only reasonable reasons to cancel this game is covid or to avoid more injuries before district. Pre-district record doesn’t matter

6 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I think you're right old man. "Woodville guy" thought they would beat Newton and make a run at state.

Going into the season I was thinking win district and go at least 3 or 4 rounds deep in the playoffs. A state run is not impossible but it’s not likely in my mind. The way we’ve performed so far state is out of the question. Looks like we’ll be exiting second round again. Might not even win district 

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

🙄

WOS isn’t in the same conversation as Carthage. No disrespect to the Mustangs either. It is what it is…

The Mustangs should be a lot better then  what they are. showing.  A lot of mistakes that usually that doesn’t happen. They lost some kids on defense. The new Qb is learning a new play calling system lol LCM played them hard because in the past Lcm would get down by WOS and show no effort with peevy there it’s better