Week 3 Port Neches-Groves 25 Tomball 42/FINAL

Aggieswife

1 minute ago, Rez Ipsa said:

So we’ll lose 3 district games, make the playoffs and lose in the first, or you think we’ll lose 4 district games? 

5-6. Although with Nederland struggling we might could go 6-5. I think if Reed comes back healthy and they put him on defense, that will help. We had 250 yards of offense tonight. Unless we get Landon involved we are going to struggle. We had a few injuries on defense that once they are back will help. If you sit in man coverage the only one who will and can break it is Landon. We need to work on quick passes so the QB has confidence IMO.  And defensively we could use some coaching up. We have some good athletes on each side of the ball. I’m not upset over tonight’s beat  down. I’m not a rah rah. This should show what we got exposed to and help the D coordinator make some changes. Offensively we need to be quick on anything we do. Mix in the run and eat clock. But hey I’m not a coach. Just a moron who read Coach Klein’s coaching for dummies!

8 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

5-6. Although with Nederland struggling we might could go 6-5. I think if Reed comes back healthy and they put him on defense, that will help. We had 250 yards of offense tonight. Unless we get Landon involved we are going to struggle. We had a few injuries on defense that once they are back will help. If you sit in man coverage the only one who will and can break it is Landon. We need to work on quick passes so the QB has confidence IMO.  And defensively we could use some coaching up. We have some good athletes on each side of the ball. I’m not upset over tonight’s beat  down. I’m not a rah rah. This should show what we got exposed to and help the D coordinator make some changes. Offensively we need to be quick on anything we do. Mix in the run and eat clock. But hey I’m not a coach. Just a moron who read Coach Klein’s coaching for dummies!

The offense still looks unimaginative. None of the receivers have game-breaking speed, so I’d expect a more creative play mix. It’s pretty stale. 

1 minute ago, Rez Ipsa said:

The offense still looks unimaginative. None of the receivers have game-breaking speed, so I’d expect a more creative play mix. It’s pretty stale. 

I said that the last few weeks. Formations at not getting defenses out of position if they sit on us. We need motion and quick hitters. The QB needs to get rid of the ball quick IMO. Once again, I’m just a blind squirrel looking for a nut. All my posts are opinions!!

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Week 3 Port Neches-Groves 25 Tomball 42/FINAL