Week 3 Port Neches-Groves 25 Tomball 42/FINAL

Aggieswife

This game will be good for making some changes. We knew the offense would struggle coming into the season. Defensively we have been a little better than last year. Once we get som kids back from injury I still think we can compete for the #4. We are young and can improve as the season goes on. 

1 minute ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Tomball is clearly better than us. This reminds me of the Stephenville (1999) game - They are better conditioned and playing smarter, faster. We can’t keep up. And their linemen are huge. 

These guys do not have a Kendall Briles for sure!!!! Our defense is out of position which is nothing unusual. But offensively we are struggling to be nice about it.  It doesn’t change my mind on competing for the #4 seed. We should get better.  

8 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

These guys do not have a Kendall Briles for sure!!!! Our defense is out of position which is nothing unusual. But offensively we are struggling to be nice about it.  It doesn’t change my mind on competing for the #4 seed. We should get better.  

Many starters out tonight

1 minute ago, prepballfan said:

Many starters out tonight

Defensively we have a few. Offense is not so banged up. Landon can break coverage, he needs to be the go to IMO on offense. When Tommy comes back they need to put him on D for help, we will get a little better on defense as the year goes. Although I would like to see Tommy at RB, I think we have 2 backs that can handle the load. Once we get our safety back that will help as well. Make a few moves at corner and a little more coaching we will get better. We have some athletes, just need to get better. 

38 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Definitely not as good as Kendall Briles. But this game has certainly exposed our weaknesses. Good prep for district 

7 minutes ago, PNGFaithful said:

No we just have a couple on Defense that are too afraid to hit 

2 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Definitely not as good as Kendall Briles. But this game has certainly exposed our weaknesses. Good prep for district 

If you look at my preseason prediction I was pretty spot on. 5-5 would be a good season IMO. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Week 3 Port Neches-Groves 25 Tomball 42/FINAL