Week 3 Danbury 32 Hull-Daisetta 0/FINAL

Aggieswife

7 minutes ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Danbury dominating, it should be a lot worse score. HD missing Sellers at QB bad. At this point, without Sellers next week, West Hardin wins. Not impressed at all with our execution, preparation or basics. 

I personally thought HD looked decent when Victorian was running that QB option. But we definitely need Sellers back. That’s for sure. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Week 3 Danbury 32 Hull-Daisetta 0/FINAL
On 9/10/2021 at 8:11 PM, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Danbury dominating, it should be a lot worse score. HD missing Sellers at QB bad. At this point, without Sellers next week, West Hardin wins. Not impressed at all with our execution, preparation or basics. 

I actually thought the JV QB looked comfortable out there, it's kind of hard to blame the kid considering the situation he's been put in. I can agree with you on the fact our execution was horrible. If O-Line doesn't get fixed then I wouldn't be expecting a win at all this season. We have great, physical RBs but no one blocking for them. The plays they do block though they bust 40-50 yard plays.