Beaumont United 19 Montgomery 23/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont United 19 Montgomery 23/FINAL

And let it be known in this loss, we can't blame the coaches.  Our players unfortunately fouled this one up...  Center snaps high, players fumbling at inopportune times.  Players not staying inbounds when you're trying to milk the clock.  Dumb holding calls at inopportune times...  No wait.  We did habe a delay of game penalty on our last drive.  Not sure if that was on the players or coaches...  I'm just done at this point.  

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Another fumble.  Of course they get it.  Smh.  We have become the masters of creating dramatic losses...  Smh

Agreed but with the one when they fumbled while running the clock that's on coaches QB should have been under center if I am not mistaken we were in shotgun, the little things

1 minute ago, rc2182 said:

Agreed but with the one when they fumbled while running the clock that's on coaches QB should have been under center if I am not mistaken we were in shotgun, the little things

Of course officiating got suspect in the end but we should have put the game away so the officiating or lack their of wouldn't have mattered.

7 minutes ago, rc2182 said:

Nah…. Kid’s been running shotgun during spring football, fall 2 a days, a scrimmage, and 3 games thus far. I don’t like to blame a kid, but I’m sorry.  This loss was 95% in the kids…

5 minutes ago, rc2182 said:

Of course officiating got suspect in the end but we should have put the game away so the officiating or lack their of wouldn't have mattered.

That last call with the offsetting penalties…. That was a clear horse collar.  Had we just tackled him normally, Montgomery would’ve lost 10 yards on that hold…

Well I’ve been quiet to long!!!!!

Anyone that knows me know I’m a supporter of the school in the pear-orchard. First off How a 0-30 coach even get a phone call let alone an Application(Mr. AD) second/ I’ve been supporting this school for over 20 years and I’m trying to figure out why the same assistant coaches are being recycled!!! Don’t get me wrong not all but they know who they are. And they know who I am!! It’s a shame that these kids have to go threw this year after year. I know coaches don’t play one down but at least put the kids in the position to be successful!!!

As for the (AD) you knew this man was not the person for the head coach position based off his résumé!!! There for You need to explain your reasons for the pick!! And if you didn’t know he showed you a 5-5 season last year he tried to leave for a New head coaching position in the same District (how dumb)!!

And at the end of the day our team is going to Reflect The head coach!!!

6 hours ago, bmtqj33 said:

Anyone that knows me know I’m a supporter of the school in the pear-orchard. First off How a 0-30 coach even get a phone call let alone an Application(Mr. AD) second/ I’ve been supporting this school for over 20 years and I’m trying to figure out why the same assistant coaches are being recycled!!! Don’t get me wrong not all but they know who they are. And they know who I am!! It’s a shame that these kids have to go threw this year after year. I know coaches don’t play one down but at least put the kids in the position to be successful!!!

As for the (AD) you knew this man was not the person for the head coach position based off his résumé!!! There for You need to explain your reasons for the pick!! And if you didn’t know he showed you a 5-5 season last year he tried to leave for a New head coaching position in the same District (how dumb)!!

It seems like a lot of Football coaches leave that school district.  Does it happen in other sports or just football?

6 hours ago, bmtqj33 said:

They always figure out a way to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory! There needs to be a winning cultural change at United. The next coach needs to be a proven winner or from a consistently winning program. He also needs to be allowed to bring in his entire staff. 

2 hours ago, Yeoj said:

They always figure out a way to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory! There needs to be a winning cultural change at United. The next coach needs to be a proven winner or from a consistently winning program. He also needs to be allowed to bring in his entire staff. 

This!! Particularly that last sentence.

11 hours ago, rc2182 said:

just asking do yall snap from under center? I know Crosby never snaps from center so if you don't do it you basically have no choice but shotgun.