Hull-Daisetta vs Danbury

JohnRuthDomergue

2 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Nice try pal, funny how you and other haters hover toward all Hull-Daisetta posts lmao! Appreciate you coming out pal!

😂😜

Which part of my post wasn't true?

The only bias shown towards anything I ever say in regards to the HD Bobcats is revolved around the astoundingly popular opinion that you die hard HD fans are the most fun to mess with.  Due to your blindness to any truth that reflects the FACT that HD is no longer a good football program.

On 9/8/2021 at 11:07 AM, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Wedgey, I don't thank one person, or a few, expressing he needs to tighten up, means he is a poor anything lol. A true professional could give two craps about a football site with passionate fans. For the record, Coach Birdwell is beloved and adored my all HD fans and players.  

Well I think Coach Birdwell is a very respectable coach. He made the best with a bad situation with being a New HC/AD and not having time to work with the kids and other coaches until 2 weeks before the season. I do feel that you need to give him more time to adjust to the athletes and coaching staff instead of blasting him off of one game. Also, he didn’t dodge the hardin game. He did what was best for both schools and what was best for the kids who were sick. I think the Bobcats and Coach Birdwell need more credit for making the best out of a bad situation given the sickness and injury to the starter QB the day before a game. I think That all three running backs will need to get the ball. Dawson has the speed when he gets into open field, Jeremiah with his size, and Anders-Weeks with his strength could be a deadly combination. I think HD relies heavy on the Run game and it’ll be better to give the ball to 3-4 running backs instead of running two like work horses. With Sellers out, that’s all the Bobcats have which is the Run game. 

On 9/8/2021 at 10:35 AM, JohnRuthDomergue said:

I hope you are right. Anders is a good player, especially on defense. Jeremiah Loften will definitely start at FB, kid is physical and athletic, Anders will move back to WR, although I think he makes a better TE. Starters will be Dawson at TB, Tyler Thib at HB, Jeremiah at FB, Drake at TE, Anders at WR, once QB Sellers is back, pretty good group, HD will be rolling. Oh by the way, don't think Anders had 125 yards, HD may not have had 125 total yards as a team lol. The O-line was terrible and Dawson hardly got the ball at all, Coach probably didn't want him hurt. Danbury is a 3A school...

Also, Dawson was out multiple times throughout the game. He was having ankle injuries which you can tell by the way he walked in the sideline and by the tape around his Ankles. Dawson isn’t the only player for HD, as you have 11 on both sides. So your comment to Coach didn’t want him hurt is irrelevant because Dawson stayed on the sidelines for half of the offensive possessions. I’m not dissing Dawson, as he is a good running back. I’m just saying that you need to give other Running-backs credit for trying their best. Jeremiah will be a key player in this weeks running game, but as I said before, that truly depends on his attitude and if he fights during the game. He also only played in five games last season, he didn’t really do much last year on offense with Bryce Aguirre and Devante Broussard controlling most of the run game. So I’m curious to see how you know so much about Jeremiah run game capability.

10 hours ago, Oncewas2 said:

Also, Dawson was out multiple times throughout the game. He was having ankle injuries which you can tell by the way he walked in the sideline and by the tape around his Ankles. Dawson isn’t the only player for HD, as you have 11 on both sides. So your comment to Coach didn’t want him hurt is irrelevant because Dawson stayed on the sidelines for half of the offensive possessions. I’m not dissing Dawson, as he is a good running back. I’m just saying that you need to give other Running-backs credit for trying their best. Jeremiah will be a key player in this weeks running game, but as I said before, that truly depends on his attitude and if he fights during the game. He also only played in five games last season, he didn’t really do much last year on offense with Bryce Aguirre and Devante Broussard controlling most of the run game. So I’m curious to see how you know so much about Jeremiah run game capability.

What happened to Broussard?