Livingston @ Orangefield

BOBKAT'88

On 9/8/2021 at 1:34 PM, Bobcat22 said:

Throwing doesn’t need to be a threat when they can hold the ball for a whole quarter.

The most import stat is what's on the scoreboard after 48 minutes. 

Smalley should have kicked the extra point last year. He would have won in overtime because Livingston was gassed.

This year, Livingston is expected to win and no one will bat an eye when that happens.

21 hours ago, BOBKAT'88 said:

We shall find out about the batting of eyes in just a little bit.  The game will be close and it’s going to come down to who wants it more.  

Ok, I guess OF didn't want it enough, looking at the scoreboard.

Livingston is not a guaranteed scheduled win anymore. There's no shame to losing to the Lions. 

4 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Ok, I guess OF didn't want it enough, looking at the scoreboard.

Livingston is not a guaranteed scheduled win anymore. There's no shame to losing to the Lions. 

Don't know where your going with this but I said it was going to be a close game and it was.  You are the one that implied OF couldn't compete with Livingston bc OF didn't pass the ball enough which we were very successful last night throwing the ball.  I'm very proud of the effort I saw on the field and I'm not ashamed of anything.  

On 9/11/2021 at 8:19 PM, BOBKAT'88 said:

Don't know where your going with this but I said it was going to be a close game and it was.  You are the one that implied OF couldn't compete with Livingston bc OF didn't pass the ball enough which we were very successful last night throwing the ball.  I'm very proud of the effort I saw on the field and I'm not ashamed of anything.  

You're the one that said it would come down to who wanted it more, which is a dumb statement.

Of course both teams want to win. Wanting to win has nothing to do with actually winning the game.

We would all like to win the lottery too.

Its a tired, lazy sports cliche that I wish would be retired, so that's why I'm picking on you! 

I wish yall the best of luck the rest of the way. But I was never worried about Livingston losing to y'all.

3 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

You're the one that said it would come down to who wanted it more, which is a dumb statement.

Of course both teams want to win. Wanting to win has nothing to do with actually winning the game.

We would all like to win the lottery too.

Its a tired, lazy sports cliche that I wish would be retired, so that's why I'm picking on you! 

I wish yall the best of luck the rest of the way. But I was never worried about Livingston losing to y'all.

Speaking of dumb statements …..