Beaumont United Timberwolves at Montgomery Bears

lcm93

On 9/6/2021 at 9:59 PM, TXSports said:

Fosho. Don’t jump on the bandwagon when the wolves win district Mr. Rivers 

I ve never jumped off!! If i would have my son would not be there since you want to call names!!! Lets just keep it real!!

I could be in PA, Manvel, and even WB bc my magnet program no longer exist. I'm not letting NEWBIES run me off FASHO

The AD needs study more DLINE play and stay off of the forum!!

4 minutes ago, jag86 said:

I ve never jumped off!! If i would have my son would not be there since you want to call names!!! Lets just keep it real!!

I could be in PA, Manvel, and even WB bc my magnet program no longer exist. I'm not letting NEWBIES run me off FASHO

JACKSON study more DLINE play and stay off of the forum!!

NOW YOU HAVE JUST MADE IT BAD FOR YOUR HEAD COACH!!! I PROMISE YOU!!

1 hour ago, Black1974 said:

Jag86, it seems as if you know about coaching, you would be on the sideline. Talking about what should be done on a thread is probably much easier than actually being in the midst of the coaching arena. What does proper personnel to you mean “Coach”?  Also, I think it doesn’t matter where you come from, it’s where you’re at. Those coaches were hired undoubtedly because they know something about the sport they’re coaching. I’m sure you could do better though. These coaches are coming to practice everyday molding and guiding these kids. Spending day and night and even after hours trying to make sure these kids understand the game plan. They’re certainly not doing it for the paycheck. Those 3 “Outstanding Coaches” should apply for the job if they’re that “Outstanding”. Of course that’s only perception on your part. Additionally, what does a coaches height have to do with anything?  His football acumen and knowledge on defense would probably make you think twice. I’ll probably trust the coaches over someone who sits in the stands and find faults. Sports is a mini-life situation. A state championship in high school is not going to get these young me  a job or even make them better men. However, teaching teamwork, perseverance, consistency, trust, hard work, and resolve is going to make them better men. Winning is just and added bonus. Coaching is hard work. Being in the stands and pointing out what “you would do” is the easiest and most simplest thing to do. I encourage everyone to let the coaches coach, the players play, and the fans support. I also provided a link for those 3 “Outstanding” coaches who wants to coach and be on the sideline. 

This is the hidden content, please

TRUST, I WAS TRYING TO LAND ANOTHER JOB AFTER ONE SEASON BUT TRUST ME PLAYERS I LOVVVVE YALLL!!!!!

1 minute ago, jag86 said:

TRUST, I WAS TRYING TO LAND ANOTHER JOB AFTER ONE SEASON BUT TRUST ME PLAYERS I LOVVVVE YALLL!!!!!

TEAMWORK, I DID NOT TRUST THIS TEAM I WANTED OUT AFTER ONE SEASON

CONSISTENCY, WHEN I GOT THE JOB I KNEW I WAS THE SECOND COACH IN 3 YRS SI I WANT OUT AFTER ONE SEASON NOT CARING ABOUT 3 COACHES IN 4 YRS.

BETTER MEN, LEAVING AFTER ONE SEASON MAKES BETTER MEN!!! GOT YOU MESSAGE!!!

HANDWORK< MINE BRINGS HIS LUNCH BOX EVERYDAY AND RESPECT YALL, I"M THE FOOL OF THE FAMILY AND I DONT MIND THAT TITLE BC I"M GOING TO ALWAYS FIGHT FOR MINE. MINE WILL NEVER HAVE TO LOOK UP TO ANOTHER FATHER BC I"M THAT A SOME. ITS A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY THAT WANT TO SAY WHAT I'VE SAID TODAY.

9 hours ago, Black1974 said:

Jag86, it seems as if you know about coaching, you would be on the sideline. Talking about what should be done on a thread is probably much easier than actually being in the midst of the coaching arena. What does proper personnel to you mean “Coach”?  Also, I think it doesn’t matter where you come from, it’s where you’re at. Those coaches were hired undoubtedly because they know something about the sport they’re coaching. I’m sure you could do better though. These coaches are coming to practice everyday molding and guiding these kids. Spending day and night and even after hours trying to make sure these kids understand the game plan. They’re certainly not doing it for the paycheck. Those 3 “Outstanding Coaches” should apply for the job if they’re that “Outstanding”. Of course that’s only perception on your part. Additionally, what does a coaches height have to do with anything?  His football acumen and knowledge on defense would probably make you think twice. I’ll probably trust the coaches over someone who sits in the stands and find faults. Sports is a mini-life situation. A state championship in high school is not going to get these young me  a job or even make them better men. However, teaching teamwork, perseverance, consistency, trust, hard work, and resolve is going to make them better men. Winning is just and added bonus. Coaching is hard work. Being in the stands and pointing out what “you would do” is the easiest and most simplest thing to do. I encourage everyone to let the coaches coach, the players play, and the fans support. I also provided a link for those 3 “Outstanding” coaches who wants to coach and be on the sideline. 

Sounds like something a AD would day!! I really hope BISD AD not on a sports forum!!🤣🤣🤣

10 hours ago, Black1974 said:

Actually i know a lot about coaching, well i think!! I was on a staff at central that went 4 rounds deep that lost to Ice Cream capital of the world!!!

One of the players is on the current coaching staff that should have been considered highly as the DC!!!

Went on to West Orange Stark and i just coached with a 2 or three legends: Bay (RIH), T and of the retired head coach!! While there we became the program with the highest winning percentage in the state of TEXAS. WOS still is the most winning program in the State!! Just Saying!!

Finally i was a PEE WEE Coach legend!!! LOL Thats Mr Rivers football resume. I was a  D1 baseball guy by trade but i had to attend every football coaching clinic to give my kids the best opportunity for success!!

My biggest attribute is: I LOVE THE KIDS!!!!