Port Arthur Memorial Titans at Crosby Cougars

lcm93

36 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Preseason in the nfl is totally different from high school ball. Crosby objective was to be 2-0 they sit 0-2 dance around it anyway you choose fact remains the same. WINLESS 

Hope y’all don’t get beat by an 0-2 team! That would be embarrassing 🥺

18 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I like Crosby I root for y’all wish y’all would of won the chip. However that was last year. Should be a good game a game PAM needs.

Something I believe that many Crosby fans do not understand. This area is very good at backing each other as we advance through the playoffs. I may give em hell when we play them, but I was a Crosby fan all the wat through the playoffs last year. I agree with you. I give Crosby the respect they deserve. First they should be picked to win district they played for the SC last year. This little corner of Texas backs each other with the exception of a few who hate the other schools for the wrong reasons. I give my respect to Crosby for their accomplishments. 

• Bigdog changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial Titans at Crosby Cougars
4 hours ago, prepballfan said:

Something I believe that many Crosby fans do not understand. This area is very good at backing each other as we advance through the playoffs. I may give em hell when we play them, but I was a Crosby fan all the wat through the playoffs last year. I agree with you. I give Crosby the respect they deserve. First they should be picked to win district they played for the SC last year. This little corner of Texas backs each other with the exception of a few who hate the other schools for the wrong reasons. I give my respect to Crosby for their accomplishments. 

After 3 weeks of football last year there probably were 0 people on here that thought Crosby would run that gauntlet in the region and play for the title, very few thought that would happen after the Nederland loss.  Not many thought they would win state in the 4 X 100 last year.  Football team caught that lightening in a bottle, the track kids were just fast, dedicated, and worked their hind ends off.  Now, I don’t think right now anyone believes they’ll play for a title this year, but the Coach is figuring things out and we’ll see how far they go.  

heres the thing about PAM we ALL are missing. history says PAM most of the time plays up or down to whoever they are playing. Good teams or over hyped teams(Lancaster) they get up for teams they should blow out, well they did with BH, they struggle with...Crosby arrogance is what PAM will feed off of and will beat the brakes off Crosby lol.

18 minutes ago, pakronos said:

heres the thing about PAM we ALL are missing. history says PAM most of the time plays up or down to whoever they are playing. Good teams or over hyped teams(Lancaster) they get up for teams they should blow out, well they did with BH, they struggle with...Crosby arrogance is what PAM will feed off of and will beat the brakes off Crosby lol.

Yup

8 hours ago, pakronos said:

You been in the locker room and seen arrogance?  

14 hours ago, CougarCal said:

After 3 weeks of football last year there probably were 0 people on here that thought Crosby would run that gauntlet in the region and play for the title, very few thought that would happen after the Nederland loss.  Not many thought they would win state in the 4 X 100 last year.  Football team caught that lightening in a bottle, the track kids were just fast, dedicated, and worked their hind ends off.  Now, I don’t think right now anyone believes they’ll play for a title this year, but the Coach is figuring things out and we’ll see how far they go.  

Honestly after 10 games last year no one thought Crosby would run the Gauntlet. 

I remember seeing the Bracket and realizing the Route was likely Willowridge-Texas High-Huntsville-FB Marshall- Lovejoy(Didn't realize they'd lose)-Aledo.

Go coogs! I hate to miss the home opener but the wife just HAD to schedule her C-section for game day.... I asked if I could go to the game but it was a quick F No!

I'll be watching my coogs on texan live tonight and I'll take them by 13! I believe pat and fg will be the big game changer this week. 

Go Coogs!!!

5 minutes ago, #COUGAR08 said:

Go coogs! I hate to miss the home opener but the wife just HAD to schedule her C-section for game day.... I asked if I could go to the game but it was a quick F No!

I'll be watching my coogs on texan live tonight and I'll take them by 13! I believe pat and fg will be the big game changer this week. 

Go Coogs!!!

Handle ya biz   and congratulations

50 minutes ago, #COUGAR08 said:

Go Coogs!!!

Congrats!

I hate to admit it now, but 33 years ago when my first born came along. My wife had a C-section that morning and I played in my basketball league that evening. My thought was the nurses could take care of her for a couple of hours. If I had it to do over I would have not done it that way.