Port Arthur Memorial Titans at Crosby Cougars

lcm93

"They see his speed and see all that, but his football IQ is really, really high. That and his leadership show up on Friday night.” — Memorial Coach Brian Morgan 

This is the hidden content, please

Also picked up a LU offer earlier today. 

18 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

They’re really good with multiple weapons at their disposal.  Plus a strong defense.  I think Manvel didn’t get going until late against y’all.  Also, I think the same thing happened with PAM vs Barbers Hill.  But I think PA comes in and gets it rolling early.

Carthage and Manvel both scored 7 offensive points against Crosby in the first half. Tells me the staff is going to have us ready to play Friday too. You say the defense is strong but BH had 450+ yards of offense and could’ve easily gotten to 40+ points had their personnel been able to make a few more plays.

I’m not expecting it to look like our third game of the season last year where the offense finally got going and dropped 55 on Montgomery after losing the first two and pretty much scoring the same amount of points as we have so far this year. I am expecting us to execute the best we have so far on that side of the ball though. If I could post the clips you would see how we missed three WIDE OPEN tds and could’ve had 42 on Manvel with just basic execution. 

10 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

A lot of could of would of should of. Have you sitting at 0-2.

That’s exactly right. But in my opinion that’s what these “pre-season” games are for. You guys being undefeated in that weak district didn’t help you a bit last year. Your entire district got swept. Crosby struggled early last year also. Win or lose, everyone in 12-5A will have a 0-0 district record after this weekend. 

2 minutes ago, CCRed said:

That’s exactly right. But in my opinion that’s what these “pre-season” games are for. You guys being undefeated in that weak district didn’t help you a bit last year. Your entire district got swept. Crosby struggled early last year also. Win or lose, everyone in 12-5A will have a 0-0 district record after this weekend. 

Glad it's 2021 and not 2020. We'll see what the business is Friday night though. 😎

7 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Last year was last year. Crosby and PAM will play this year. 

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

A lot of could of would of should of. Have you sitting at 0-2.

Yeah, we fixed the could’ve would’ve last year and played for a state championship. Y’all don’t have Surratt on the sideline and you don’t have 13 FBS recruits either so we’ll see how it works out for you. 

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah, we fixed the could’ve would’ve last year and played for a state championship. Y’all don’t have Surratt on the sideline and you don’t have 13 FBS recruits either so we’ll see how it works out for you. 

That was last year. It’s not always so simple. Weaknesses aren’t always fixable. And this is PAM 3rd game too still alot we like to fix.

Glad PAM is pumped and they should be, but Crosby looked a lot more impressive in their 2 losses that PAM in their wins IMO. You won’t out athlete Crosby Friday night nor out coach them either, so I’m not sure what’s left. I can hear Guns and Roses playing over the intercom now should be great game with Crosby taking control 3rd quarter for a convincing win.

PS:I picked the Coogs to beat Carthage by 21😂

7 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Glad PAM is pumped and they should be, but Crosby looked a lot more impressive in their 2 losses that PAM in their wins IMO. You won’t out athlete Crosby Friday night nor out coach them either, so I’m not sure what’s left. I can hear Guns and Roses playing over the intercom now should be great game with Crosby taking control 3rd quarter for a convincing win.

All we can do is beat the teams on the schedule.

19 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Crosby taking control in the 3rd quarter would be different than their first two games that’s for sure.

9 hours ago, BHFAN said:

How Sway! You guys are really trying to turn losing into winning. Stop it. I think it was Bill Parcells who said you are what your record says you are! I have never seen a group of fans take more moral victories after losses than these Crosby fans. Smh...

5 hours ago, Yeoj said:

How Sway! You guys are really trying to turn losing into winning. Stop it. I think it was Bill Parcells who said you are what your record says you are! I have never seen a group of fans take more moral victories after losses than these Crosby fans. Smh...

Bill Parcels was an NFL coach. High school and college are totally different when you speaking on levels of competition. 

5 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Parcells never counted preseason. In fact he was notorious for sticking to his script in preseason if his script said QB gets 20 plays then 20th play on 2 yard line? he'd pull his QB. 

• Bigdog changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial Titans at Crosby Cougars